Requesting donations for our Silent Auction to benefit GKTW

Status
Not open for further replies.
As one of the NJ DIS Meet planners, we came up with a group of podcaster themed baskets one year, too. They were very popular. This was a couple of years ago, so my memory isn't perfect, but if I recall correctly the basket for Pete had coffee, mugs, an Amazon gift card and a Pure Citrus air freshener. The one for Kathy & Teresa had cooling towels, something NASA themed, and chocolate. Our basket for Kevin & John included a Hydroflask, a Bonefish Grill gift card and some luggage tags. Our basket for the guys was beer-themed, I think. I'd love to see what others might come up with along these themes!
There was one for Julie and Corey with a bunch of Louisiana stuff too.

I would like to donate two bags to the auction if you could PM me the address where they should be mailed.

Back when the disboutique group was active (on the Disney for Families forum) I enjoyed making things for Make a Wish families, but that effort has sort of evaporated :worried:

Adorable - great job!!

I would like to donate two bags to the auction if you could PM me the address where they should be mailed.

Back when the disboutique group was active (on the Disney for Families forum) I enjoyed making things for Make a Wish families, but that effort has sort of evaporated :worried:

This is the address Teresa had provided to me as far as shipping items:
6550 North Atlantic Ave. Suite B. Cape Canaveral FL 32920

Dis Welcome Center

6530 N Atlantic Ave, Cape Canaveral, FL 32920 Thank you so much for donating these beautiful bags!!

Update- If you are bringing items to the auction, we will need a picture of each item. If it is a group of items we just need one picture of the group. Please send it to kathyw@dreamsunlimitedtravel.com. A picture from your phone is great.

Last edited:
When is the deadline for saying what we will donate? We still have ~10 yards of the fabric that was used for the Finding Nemo rooms at Carribean Beach. I was thinking I'd use it to make a memo board.

memoboard_zpsbmv1vq4f.jpg
cb-bedspread-web_zpsordutsaq.jpg

@safetymom Kathy, will you be putting together groupings of smaller/less costly items? We have a number of things we can donate but they aren't things that would stand alone as prizes. They could be parts of a basket of prizes, though.

@safetymom Kathy, will you be putting together groupings of smaller/less costly items? We have a number of things we can donate but they aren't things that would stand alone as prizes. They could be parts of a basket of prizes, though.

I like that idea @disneysteve I have some vinylmations I could contribute to a grouping of other items. Most of the vinylmations are not worth much on their own but could help fill out some bundles or baskets if needed.

@safetymom If you decide to do something like this with smaller items let me know and I can pull out what vinylmations I have.

I like that idea @disneysteve I have some vinylmations I could contribute to a grouping of other items. Most of the vinylmations are not worth much on their own but could help fill out some bundles or baskets if needed.
That is the way a lot of prizes are at the regional meets. They'll put together related items, like a bunch of pins or several vinylmations or a collection of Toy Story items, for example.

@safetymom I just emailed Teresa pics and descriptions of several items we will be donating. Tell her to be on the lookout for that.

ETA: I just realized your email was here, too, so I forwarded the email to you, as well.

Last edited:
The NJ DIS Meet will be donating a basket.

I'm also donating a Jamberry basket with Disney wraps!!

Pics coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter