Report: Wristbands Replace Tickets

I understand the convenvience of the chips, but there is NO WAY I'm ever wearing a bracelet the entire trip to WDW. DH and I go to nice restaurants in nice clothes and I'm not wearing some craptacular bracelet with my dress clothes.

Shockingly, we even go to nice restaurants off property. How would that look? Like we've escaped from some institution and those are our ID bracelets??

I understand the convenvience of the chips, but there is NO WAY I'm ever wearing a bracelet the entire trip to WDW. DH and I go to nice restaurants in nice clothes and I'm not wearing some craptacular bracelet with my dress clothes.

Shockingly, we even go to nice restaurants off property. How would that look? Like we've escaped from some institution and those are our ID bracelets??

Disney would never force you to wear a bracelet that's not the Disney way. What they will do is make using the bracelet fun and efficient and others will follow.

Lets say you are in line to enter the MK waiting to scan your finger and others are in the next line waving their band and walking through. I venture to guess that it won't take long for the finger scanners to switch to bands.

I also think that they will offer cards but for most the bands will catch on and be a popular item.

:earsboy: Bill

I agree with Bill.

This looks like a pilot program, maybe with new park turnstile gates for "wristbands only" to see how it plays out. Disney is not going to say "Enjoy the Magic - AND KEEP THAT WRISTBAND ON 24 HOURS A DAY....OR ELSE"

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

No no no, alarms go off and benefits are forfeited if you leave property. Once the bracelet is attached your locked in. :tiptoe:

The colors look cool but not sure how if will feel in the summer Florida humidity :eek: I also wonder how it will be for annual passes :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter