Remy Dessert Party - thumbs up or down?

We just signed up for this & are looking forward to it.

We haven't eaten in Remy before -- the dress code says jackets are required for men. Is that true for the dessert experience as well?

We just signed up for this & are looking forward to it.

We haven't eaten in Remy before -- the dress code says jackets are required for men. Is that true for the dessert experience as well?
As I recall, jackets are not required for dessert, but you still want to look "nice". On ours, I want to say all the men were in dress shirts and ties and the women were pretty much all in dresses.

Reactions: TAK
As I recall, jackets are not required for dessert, but you still want to look "nice". On ours, I want to say all the men were in dress shirts and ties and the women were pretty much all in dresses.

That sounds fine -- I bring a lot of sundresses etc. My DH is wearing a tux for formal night, though, and I wasn't sure if he was planning on bringing another jacket -- I think the tux might be a little too much for dessert, lol -- but I might suggest it anyhow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter