Relax boys, the belly dancer does not want your singles! 9/2 final update p.87

We ate lunch in Mexico where this little butt head bird stole Gabby’s churro right out of her hand:

IMG_1134.jpg

they're evil, i tell you!

Doesn’t he look happy? :laughing:
IMG_1137.jpg

is that gum he's holding? he's looking at it like he doesn't know what it is. i think the heat made him delirious! poor little guy.

Here are some random ones from that beautiful night in Epcot. It was gorgeous!

With our slushies:
IMG_1164.jpg

i love epcot at night....it's so pretty! and look at keith in the background - he really is a human jungle gym! :rotfl:

you guys look like so much fun! hey, i have an absolutely brilliant idea. now that you are DVCers and are gonna be going to WDW ALL THE TIME ;), you shoould totally plan a trip for december 2010!!!!! and stay at VWL!!!!!!! and your dates should include december 4th - december 11th. go ahead....pull the kids out of school and go for it! there is no alterior motive here whatsoever.....:rolleyes1

You didn't know about EMH!!! You must have hung your head in ocd vacation planners shame!;)

I did for about 5 minutes. Then told them all to can it! :laughing:

I think maybe you've brainwashed Michael a little too much and now he's a bit too enthusiastic about the parks.:rotfl2:

It was kinda spooky! :eek:

Hot and tired children are cosmic revenge for anything we did as children. And thanks to my d.jay's youth, we get it pretty bad.

:goodvibes

I'm imagining all sorts of meat parts that you could love.........personally I love bacon......

I am sure that my meat part is a delicacy in some parts of the world. :lmao:

How did you like the food? We've loved it, and we arent' very adventurous eaters. Plus I've noticed that 90% of the servers are rather cute.

:thumbsup2 Food was excellent. I would eat there again. That reminds me, I did order my Marrakesh Express which was divine! :lovestruc

OMG.... I actually feel a little teary from looking at these pics. The missing Epcot and you guys just kicked in a little worse.

:hug: I feel ya!

You forgot to mention how our menfolk rushed down to where the dancer was, practically tripping over themselves to "take pictures"! lol. Poor woman was probably terrified!

:rotfl: I figured Keith would elaborate.

is that gum he's holding? he's looking at it like he doesn't know what it is. i think the heat made him delirious! poor little guy.

::yes:: It's gum and I think the heat melted his frontal lobe. :guilty:

i love epcot at night....it's so pretty! and look at keith in the background - he really is a human jungle gym! :rotfl:

you guys look like so much fun! hey, i have an absolutely brilliant idea. now that you are DVCers and are gonna be going to WDW ALL THE TIME ;), you shoould totally plan a trip for december 2010!!!!! and stay at VWL!!!!!!! and your dates should include december 4th - december 11th. go ahead....pull the kids out of school and go for it! there is no alterior motive here whatsoever.....:rolleyes1

It is amazing and he is a jungle gym! :rotfl2:

Jenna and I were tossing around the THV early December 2010 for 7 nights. :idea: It's still not off the table.

I'm imagining all sorts of meat parts that you could love.........personally I love bacon......
I bet you aren't imagining the correct thing...:rotfl:
How did you like the food? We've loved it, and we arent' very adventurous eaters. Plus I've noticed that 90% of the servers are rather cute.
I was surprised by how awesome the food was! I mean, I didn't expect to hate it or anything, but the menu didn't impress me online. What a nice surprise to find out how good it was!

You are right! That pics illustrates the human jungle gym very well!
They are crazy fun! We laughed non stop!

I bet you aren't imagining the correct thing...:rotfl:
I was surprised by how awesome the food was! I mean, I didn't expect to hate it or anything, but the menu didn't impress me online. What a nice surprise to find out how good it was!

You are right! That pics illustrates the human jungle gym very well!
They are crazy fun! We laughed non stop!

:rotfl: Sounds like we need a poll: What meat part does Jenny love? :confused3 :lmao:

:grouphug: We did have crazy fun! :dance3: :woohoo: :yay: I just cannot imagine Disney and you all not being there. pixiedust:

I agree, the food was really really good. Fresh. :thumbsup2

Oh, I know you were all so proud to get to Epcot "early" ... how sad to know that you were all an hour behind...

You'll make rope drop one of these days!;) Actually, we plan to make rope drop for one day (max 2) on a 8 day trip...that's it.

Poor sad, tired kiddos.

Marrakesh pleasantly surprised me.

I love Tracy's description of the guys tumbling over themselves to get photos...those belly dancers are sure in shape ... I was impressed!

Where's the tag fairy????

that sounds so wrong!:lmao::lmao:

:rotfl2: I don't think the fairy hangs around these parts. She's partial to the Community and Budget Boards. :snooty: :laughing:

Oh, I know you were all so proud to get to Epcot "early" ... how sad to know that you were all an hour behind...

You'll make rope drop one of these days!;) Actually, we plan to make rope drop for one day (max 2) on a 8 day trip...that's it.

Poor sad, tired kiddos.

Marrakesh pleasantly surprised me.

I love Tracy's description of the guys tumbling over themselves to get photos...those belly dancers are sure in shape ... I was impressed!

The belly dancer was in great shape!

I used to be a rope drop junkie but no more. :blush:

You know, when you isolate that sentence it really would make a terrific tag!:rotfl2:

:rotfl: Out of context it can be taken a few different ways. :p

I am sure that my meat part is a delicacy in some parts of the world. :lmao:

Where's the tag fairy????

that sounds so wrong!:lmao::lmao:

that's EXACTLY what i was just thinking!!!! :rotfl2:

i've never had a visit by the tag fairy and she's had so many opportunities! my favorite being, "feel the magic, DAMN YOU!" :rotfl:

Jenna and I were tossing around the THV early December 2010 for 7 nights. :idea: It's still not off the table. [/COLOR]

:woohoo: oh, i vote that you should DEFINITELY go!!!!!!!!!! who knows - we may be there with our new baby! the only way we are not going then is if i'm 6+ months pregnant or if i have a baby that's under 5 months old. otherwise, we'll be there!

by the way, what does THV stand for?

Let's see ... awesome room!! :thumbsup2

You still look good after being up for 30+ hours! The hair is smashing. Mine would be a limp fly away.

Okay -- back in a few ... :hippie:

Hubba Hubba.

She was hot. I just loved how the boys didn't even try and pretend she wasn't. Where is that drooling smiley? :lmao:

I could use one of those right now....

Yo tambien!

This is simply beautiful

Agreed if not for that dude's head in the corner! :laughing:

Isn't that great? I should have bought it. :thumbsup2

that's EXACTLY what i was just thinking!!!! :rotfl2:

i've never had a visit by the tag fairy and she's had so many opportunities! my favorite being, "feel the magic, DAMN YOU!" :rotfl:

:laughing: That would make a terrific tag!

:woohoo: oh, i vote that you should DEFINITELY go!!!!!!!!!! who knows - we may be there with our new baby! the only way we are not going then is if i'm 6+ months pregnant or if i have a baby that's under 5 months old. otherwise, we'll be there!

by the way, what does THV stand for?

Treehouse Villas!!! :cloud9: I am itching to stay there. Jenna and I talked about the next trip and are debating between Dec 2010 WDW THV or June 2011 Disneyland GCV, Vegas, and the beach. :confused3 I am leaning a little more towards June 2011.

Let's see ... awesome room!! :thumbsup2

You still look good after being up for 30+ hours! The hair is smashing. Mine would be a limp fly away.

Okay -- back in a few ... :hippie:

:wave2: Hi darlin'! Long time no see. Where you be? :goodvibes

Ok, funny people ... check out this thread...what can you add?

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=32140973&posted=1#post32140973

Will check it out :thanks:

Wow that bird had a huge bill good job he only swiped Gab's churro and not her hand too!!!

Can't believe you didn't know it was EMH's where was your spreadsheet? ;) :rotfl:

The meal looksgood and love your TT photo :)

Because of the title of this thread I've been waiting through 30 pages of posts to see that belly dancer picture.

She didn't disappoint.

All caught up again! I agree about the evil birds at WDW. We have had them dive bomb our table just to get our fries.

Relax boys, she does not want your singles:
IMG_1154.jpg

:rotfl:

With our slushies:
IMG_1164.jpg

Jenna and Keith will fill in the their parts soon, I am sure. ;)

Great chapter Jenny, your kiddlywinks look so hot and tired...awwww wee fish :grouphug:

That picture is living in my fantasies, not the one with the scantily clad Morrocan wench, those slushie:cloud9: I want one of each...just a pity that you guys won't be joining me to knock them back:sad2:

I know you're super busy Jenna so no pressure but looking forward to you and Keiths updates in the not TOO distant future:yay:

Wow that bird had a huge bill good job he only swiped Gab's churro and not her hand too!!!

Can't believe you didn't know it was EMH's where was your spreadsheet? ;) :rotfl:

The meal looksgood and love your TT photo :)

Nate said because I missed EMH that I would have to turn in my DIS membership card. :rotfl2:

That's exactly what I was thinking.

That too!:lmao:

I may have to add Restaurant Marrakesh to our possible dining locations.

:thumbsup2 Marrakesh was really really good. I wouldn't hesitate to eat there again. DH is a gourmet cook and he loved it. :cool1:

Because of the title of this thread I've been waiting through 30 pages of posts to see that belly dancer picture.

She didn't disappoint.

:rotfl: She was hot!

All caught up again! I agree about the evil birds at WDW. We have had them dive bomb our table just to get our fries.

:eek: They almost make seagulls look good.

Great chapter Jenny, your kiddlywinks look so hot and tired...awwww wee fish :grouphug:

That picture is living in my fantasies, not the one with the scantily clad Morrocan wench, those slushie:cloud9: I want one of each...just a pity that you guys won't be joining me to knock them back:sad2:

I know you're super busy Jenna so no pressure but looking forward to you and Keiths updates in the not TOO distant future:yay:

:cloud9: The slushies were fabby! I want one right NOW! :hyper: They were strong too! :lovestruc

I wish we could be there to knock a few back too! :grouphug:

I think they're BOTH living in my fantasies.:rotfl:

:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter