Registration Question

Does anyone have a screenshot of what it looks like when it is an active registration? I feel like I'm in totally unfamiliar territory here....and it feels like with W&D especially....every second counts. Since we've already put a deposit on our rooms for November it will be a huge bummer if we don't manage to get registered. My friend and I both took the entire day off of work to make sure we get registered! :)

Does anyone have a screenshot of what it looks like when it is an active registration? I feel like I'm in totally unfamiliar territory here....and it feels like with W&D especially....every second counts. Since we've already put a deposit on our rooms for November it will be a huge bummer if we don't manage to get registered. My friend and I both took the entire day off of work to make sure we get registered! :)
This is the link for the Disneyland races: https://endurancecui.active.com/eve...afetynet&e4h=e12ae83a4478db21776f2bed9ba3ffbd

If a race is still open there will be a radio button you can click. If it's ON HOLD or SOLD OUT there will be no button.

I signed in to my passholder account and it was there.

Lately they have been posting the Active.com links a little before noon EST. But the link will say something like "this even is not open yet" or whatever - that is the one that is refreshed.

ok, I'm sorry for so many questions, but I literally just bought my annual pass and we've been having those page problems since I got it. Are you going to the my disney experience and then logging in, then clicking on annual passholders? or am I completely in the wrong spot? thanks so much for your help :)

ok, I'm sorry for so many questions, but I literally just bought my annual pass and we've been having those page problems since I got it. Are you going to the my disney experience and then logging in, then clicking on annual passholders? or am I completely in the wrong spot? thanks so much for your help :)
Yep, that's what I did. Did you connect your pass to your MDE account?

Yep, that's what I did. Did you connect your pass to your MDE account?
I assume, I bought the pass 2 weeks ago when I was there, in MDE under tickets it does have my pass listed. But when I returned, it was doing that blank screen immediately, so I've not ever seen a screen. I have called twice and they assure me it's all set, that once they finished their work on it, I should be fine. But since you're in and I'm not, I'll call tomorrow again just to make sure it's not something with my computer :) thanks again !!

I haven't been able to get onto the page AT ALL...I've called tech support twice and they say it's a problem on the annual pass page that they are aware of and working on... Hoping it's fixed before registration, it's 80% the reason I bought the pass.

I have had the worst luck with this page. I have a mac and when I'm on Chrome I can NEVER get in to the passholer page, even the regular one through MDE. I have to use Safari and even then it won't work unless I clear cookies IMMEDIATELY prior to accessing it. If you have a mac give it a try on Safari right after clearing cookies/webpage history and see if that works. It has been the only way since I got the pass last May to get it to work. I find it quite annoying but was very grateful when I finally got it to work!

I have had the worst luck with this page. I have a mac and when I'm on Chrome I can NEVER get in to the passholer page, even the regular one through MDE. I have to use Safari and even then it won't work unless I clear cookies IMMEDIATELY prior to accessing it. If you have a mac give it a try on Safari right after clearing cookies/webpage history and see if that works. It has been the only way since I got the pass last May to get it to work. I find it quite annoying but was very grateful when I finally got it to work!

Yeah Disney Tech support will flat out tell you Chrome is the worst browser for their site. Firefox doesn't always work either. I always use Safari and then I'm good. Explorer always seemed to work too.

Chrome is working for me (today at least)...it doesn't look beautiful but at least it's working. I definitely plan on having back-up options in place next week though. :)

I'm in the same boat--first time registering for a Run Disney event! Is there a fee for the active.com site in addition to the RunDisney sign up fee? I created an account on the active website but didn't see anything about a fee for their services. Is there a fee be added when I try to register for an event? TIA

I'm in the same boat--first time registering for a Run Disney event! Is there a fee for the active.com site in addition to the RunDisney sign up fee? I created an account on the active website but didn't see anything about a fee for their services. Is there a fee be added when I try to register for an event? TIA
Yes. It'll be 6.5-7% of the registration cost.

Last edited:
Making sure that the nervous ones in this thread know that W&D (and Avengers) registrations got moved. W&D is now the 22nd for DVC/AP and 29th for normal, and Avengers is after.

I'm another one who cannot access the annual passholder page. On Explorer it gives me (and my sister as well) a "bad gateway" message, and I get a blank screen on Chrome. I don't know what to do to make it work, and I've got a long shot dream of registering early for Wine and Dine on the 22nd but don't know if I'll be able to get to the page.

Ok, so someone correct me if I'm wrong and/or if there's something I'm missing, but I'm not seeing how you even need to be logged into a passholder account to access the early registration page. I can get to the annual passholder benefits page when I'm not logged in, and can see the description of early registration. There's a link posted on that page that takes you to a runDisney passholder page, which has links to the Active site (currently there are still links there for Disneyland Half Weekend). Will it work this way on the 22nd for Wine and Dine?

Just wondering about providing proof of Pace time, if I can't do it at registration time, because I have not run a qualifying race distance in more than 2 years, are you able to update the information later on. So leave it blank at registration time, but go back and add an upcoming race time from May of this year?

Just wondering about providing proof of Pace time, if I can't do it at registration time, because I have not run a qualifying race distance in more than 2 years, are you able to update the information later on. So leave it blank at registration time, but go back and add an upcoming race time from May of this year?
Yes, exactly. :)

Yes you're able to update your info later. I won't be running my POT race until July for marathon weekend. Every race has a deadline for when you have to submit your POT by., for marathon weekend it's October 4th, for example.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter