Refurbished Ipod Shuffle $29

crap I wanted to get the 30 gb video ipod and they are sold out. Grrr shouldn't have waited. Do you all think they'll put up more?

Just wanted to thank the OP for bringing this here.... I got a Nano & a Shuffle as Christmas presents for DD & DH :cool1:

I just finished placing an order through the link at Fatwallet. I was able to get the shuffle for $29. I just ordered 2 of them. Happy shopping. :cool1:

THANKS NEEDAVACATION!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

I was kicking myself for not getting in ontime and just placed my order for 2 through the FATWALLET link as well!!! :banana:

:cool1: I was looking for an Ipod (which she asked for) or Mp3 player for DD7 for Christmas. This one will be perfect. :thumbsup2 I also got one for DS5 since the price was right, and then got my free shipping too. :goodvibes These are just right for what I needed. Thanks to the OP!! :banana:

it worked!! Yipee....

I was debating between that and the Mix Stix because I had credit at Disney and it has the expandable memory slot but the low price won out...

Trish

Thanks for posting about the FatWallet link! I just picked up one for my daughter. I'm going to get her an iDog to go with it too :) Saw one at Target yesterday and they're very cute!

I used the link and it still showed the Shuffle for $29. :confused3 I went ahead and got the 1G shuffle for $59 with free shipping! Can't beat that!

Soupermom said:
Um...could someone post the fat wallet link or address please? Thanks!

I went to http://www.fatwallet.com/store.php?store=742 and clicked on the Apple Store homepage link. Then I went under Special Deals/Refurbished iPods and it was there. I'm not sure why it shows up under the Fat Wallet link and not if you just go to their page on your own??? Anyhow, I've gotten my order confirmation so hopefully it goes through :)

I was able to order one this morning by going through the Fatwallet link above.

~Debra

I just recieved my shuffle today, thanks O.P.!!!!!!!!

budbeerlady said:
I just recieved my shuffle today, thanks O.P.!!!!!!!!
According to FedEX's site. Mine was too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter