Refrigerators

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by mom2AidanAndEli, Jul 20, 2013.

1. Lynne M

Lynne M Moderator Moderator

Folks, in case you haven't noticed that most of the other threads on this topic have been closed due to ridiculous arguments, here's the official warning:

Feel free to share info you've learned about the fridge replacement process. Feel free to vent about not having a fridge. Start in on each other, and the thread is closed and infractions are assessed.

I would really much rather these threads stay open so we can all share helpful information. Don't be the one to get the thread closed. If you feel the urge to snipe at someone over their post.....don't.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. averysmom

averysmom DIS Veteran

We're in Riverside now. We were initially put into bldg 35 and it had a fridge. We were moved into bldg 18 on day 2 (long story) no fridge. My sister is in bldg 27-she has a fridge, but with a note on it telling her not to use it/plug it in. Lol! So lots happening at Riverside! We were given the 15 dollar credit per night to compensate, but dh had to say something about the fridge being missing before it was offered.

4. Amber1111

Amber1111 DIS Veteran

FYI, we received a letter yesterday saying that two of the models of refrigerators at POP were affected and rooms with those would not have a refrigerator. I searched and found this thread so I thought I'd share in case anyone is booking POP.

5. Sleepyshopper

Sleepyshopper Earning My Ears

POR RR Poolside in 17 days.....Has anyone stayed in these rooms lately?? Fridge or No Fridge?? TIA :goodvibes