Refillable Mugs

ypmurg

Earning My Ears
We are thinking of getting our guests the refillable mugs as a welcome gift. We are expecting 150 guests who will be staying at the resorts. Does anyone know if you could buy them in bulk at a discounted price?

What a great idea! ::yes:: I wish I would have thought of that-I might steal it from you anyway :teeth: LOL! I don't know if you can buy them in bulk or not. I will definitely try to find out though.

I don't believe that you can buy them in bulk.. at a discount, that is. However, I would keep checking with different people.. maybe you'll get an answer that will work for you! :sunny: princess:

That is a great idea!!! I think that is something your guests would actually be able to use, which is important. I hate favors that you look at and just think, "Well, this is nice. But it's just going to be one more thing to add to my clutter."

As for getting them in bulk...the only way to get them on discount would be to be a Disney Cast Member. Though you may want to contact the resort your guests will be staying at and inquire there.

~Lindsey

I just wanted to let you know that mugs are now $11.99/each. If you bought 150 of them, your favors would cost you $1798.50 (without tax).

A very nice gift indeed! :sunny: princess:

Are the mugs specific to each resort? If so then maybe you can check on having them delivered to their rooms? I thnk it can be done in one of two ways:

#1. Have them delivered to thier rooms
#2. Pay for a credit on thier room account so that they can get it at their leisure.

Wow that is a nice gift!

The mugs are generally already in the resort rooms, near the ice bucket. (You have to pay for them if you take the plastic wrap off)
You can have them removed from the rooms so that they won't use the extras without knowing you are giving them complimentary.

Last time I went the mugs were specific to the resort.

~Lindsey

Lindsey, I'm not sure if they do it this way anymore. We just came home from Disney and neither the mugs nor the ponchos were available in the room.

I had heard that too many people thought they were "gifts" for them provided by the hotel :confused:

:sunny: princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter