• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Recreating Memories- Surprise Mother & daughter trip

Good Morning Lurkers,
I"ve noticed I have 4000+ views but only a few hundred posts, would love any lurkers to come out and join us!!!! Thanks for reading!!!:goodvibes

Good Morning Lurkers,
I"ve noticed I have 4000+ views but only a few hundred posts, would love any lurkers to come out and join us!!!! Thanks for reading!!!:goodvibes

Guilty!!

I enjoyed reading your last TR. Your pictures of Boston made me homesick. Looking forward to reading about your next adventure at WDW.

Well, look at the bright side.....at least you 11 days and not TWO days like me! I sure hope they are out by Friday!

I am adding a day at Discovery Cove and you get a ticket for Seaworld too for the next day I think. I need to know what my ADR's are going to be to schedule those. We do get the hopper option because my son is Autistic and you just never know what the day is going to be like but that doesn't mean I want to spend my trip criss crossing WDW to get my ADR's.

My world just isn't right until I have a plan! And I usually plan A, B and C just in case with the kiddo:thumbsup2

I sure hope I can get an early Crytal Palace Breakfast and Boma for Dinner on our day of arrival (our 10th Anniversary:cloud9:)

Guilty!!

I enjoyed reading your last TR. Your pictures of Boston made me homesick. Looking forward to reading about your next adventure at WDW.

Hi!!!
Thanks for coming out of lurkdom!!:laughing: I'm so glad you enjoyed my last TR, that was a great trip!!! And it was so much fun to relive it with everyone!!!

Where about in Boston are you from? Do you get back often?!

Thanks for coming along for the ride!!!!!:goodvibes

Well, look at the bright side.....at least you 11 days and not TWO days like me! I sure hope they are out by Friday!

I am adding a day at Discovery Cove and you get a ticket for Seaworld too for the next day I think. I need to know what my ADR's are going to be to schedule those. We do get the hopper option because my son is Autistic and you just never know what the day is going to be like but that doesn't mean I want to spend my trip criss crossing WDW to get my ADR's.

My world just isn't right until I have a plan! And I usually plan A, B and C just in case with the kiddo:thumbsup2

I sure hope I can get an early Crytal Palace Breakfast and Boma for Dinner on our day of arrival (our 10th Anniversary:cloud9:)

I know, you must be going crazy!!!!:dance3: I hope they come out tomorrow for you so you can map things out!!!

I hear you needing to map out a plan, especially with kids!!! :thumbsup2 I hope you get what you're looking for and congrats on the 10 year anniversary!!!! That's wonderful!!!!!:goodvibes

I hope they release those hours soon! Disney has been so slow in doing all that lately it seems.

As far as something to send via email...maybe a countdown type of thing, like "45 days from today, we'll be...." or some Disney Trivia. Or maybe recalling an old Disney memory, with a pic would be even more fun!

Just some random thoughts...:goodvibes

Thanks for the ideas Brook....still got my thinking cap on....if I start too early, it may end up torturous for my family....so we'll see. They don't quite understand why I need the hours to plan for us...heehee!!:rotfl: I need to get one of those Disney Trivia day to day calendars....hmm...maybe a trip to the book store may be in order!!:idea:

You know I'm always here reading and keeping up to date, I just dont have time (or privacy) at work to reply much. But b/c you called us out.

HI!!!! :)

You know I'm always here reading and keeping up to date, I just dont have time (or privacy) at work to reply much. But b/c you called us out.

HI!!!! :)

You're sooo sweet!! Thanks for saying hi!!! I know you're here...I'm the same way with your PTR, it's tough to keep up with them all!!!!:goodvibes

I see you only have 68 more days!!!! WOOHOO! Are you ready for your trip?

Yes, Yes I am (to quote Phineas from Phineas & Ferb).

We will be meeting my brother's family and my best friend & her family there. Now that our kids are in school, this has become a yearly summer tradition. We all own DVC and at the same resort, so this is how we spend our summer vacations. I am not able to make it back to MA this summer, but at least I can see some of the family & friends.

I got up and called Disney 1st thing this morning to find out park hours for my trip and they only have water park hours available. I asked the CM if she had any idea when they would post and of course, she had no idea. 11 more days and I have no schedule!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: I really want to plan ADR's around EMH and need those hours.....starting to get a little anxious here......hope you guys understand!!!;)

No - I don't understand - What are "ADR's" and "EMH" ...? :rotfl2:

... and they're still not there yet ... :headache:

Hi Everyone!
Still waiting on those EMH's...they are killing me!!:rolleyes1

On other notes, just thought I would share with you guys, Lucas finished preschool last week for the year and will do another year 3 days a week come September, Ethan will be done on 6/18 and is heading towards 1st grade, so we're gearing up for Summer here. My "Baby" Cole, will be 2 later this month. I can't believe it and do not know where time goes. We're planning just a family party on his actual birthday (6/27) and the weekend before we're taking him (and his brothers, of course!) to "Day out with Thomas" locally at Edaville Railroad. I'm really looking forward to it and think Cole will have SO much fun. We watch Thomas daily (yes, even though it's not Disney...lol!!:laughing:) and he loves to dance to the music, so we'll have a lot of fun there. Hope you don't mind me sharing some of the pics in a couple of weeks!

We are also getting ready for a vacation with Todd's family on the NJ Shore, Sea Isle City, for those familiar with that area. We'll go the niight of Cole's birthday and stay in NY overnight (about 4 hours from home) and then the next morning we'll head to the shore (another 3-4 hours). We'll be staying at a house on the beach/little board walk with my inlaws, my two brother in laws, sister in laws and my 2 nephews who are 5 & 3. We did it last year and it was fun with all the kids.....we have all been having the boys every year so they are now 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6....so we pray it doesn't rain or we'll all go crazy!!!:eek:

That's all new on this end really...hope you're all well!!! And hope to have some plans posted someday soon...hint, hint Disney!!;)

It does seem like they've been slower at getting the hours up, which is not so good :sad2:, but it also looks like they've been adding hours and shows as time goes on, so that's good! :thumbsup2

That is a very good thing!!

They're up?!! Why are they wrong?!!! Going to check now....

They took them down. People were freaking out I guess.

I read one person changed her entire itinerary:headache:

Patiently waiting......still :rolleyes1

Oh my! That is awful!!!!!!!

I really want to plan ADR's around EMH and need those hours.....starting to get a little anxious here......hope you guys understand!!!;)

No, no idea what you are talking about. None. :rotfl2::rotfl::lmao::rotfl2::rotfl::lmao: ;)

Thanks for the ideas Brook....still got my thinking cap on....if I start too early, it may end up torturous for my family....so we'll see. They don't quite understand why I need the hours to plan for us...heehee!!:rotfl: I need to get one of those Disney Trivia day to day calendars....hmm...maybe a trip to the book store may be in order!!:idea:

I don't think Joe quite gets the planning thing either, until he told me the other night he secretly priced out a trip and the rooms were just too expensive, so he ditched that plan. I came back with a code from MouseSavers that I found in about 14 seconds, along with other tips, etc. I *think* he's starting to understand...

I like your idea about a book store trip for the calendar! :thumbsup2

We did it last year and it was fun with all the kids.....we have all been having the boys every year so they are now 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6....so we pray it doesn't rain or we'll all go crazy!!!:eek:

Oooooh wow. That's going to be BUSY! But so fun!

Henry would love Thomas-he really likes trains in typical little boy fashion. ;) He puts his arm up and says "Ch" when he sees his Thomas toothpaste. What station is it on? That truly sounds like a perfect "party" for a 2 year old!!

I can't believe Henry is 21 months now. Ugh. I know exactly how you feel!!!! :hug:

Sounds like you have lots of fun coming up! I can't imagine being stuck indoors with that many boys! :rotfl2:

We are also getting ready for a vacation with Todd's family on the NJ Shore, Sea Isle City, for those familiar with that area. We'll go the niight of Cole's birthday and stay in NY overnight (about 4 hours from home) and then the next morning we'll head to the shore (another 3-4 hours). We'll be staying at a house on the beach/little board walk with my inlaws, my two brother in laws, sister in laws and my 2 nephews who are 5 & 3. We did it last year and it was fun with all the kids.....we have all been having the boys every year so they are now 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6....so we pray it doesn't rain or we'll all go crazy!!!:eek:;)

Hey!! You'll be in my neck of the woods!! Uh - shore ... sand? (well - the NJ Pinelands are close by, too ... )

Look to the west and wave "hello" when you hit Exit 88 on the Parkway ... :lmao:

Hey!! You'll be in my neck of the woods!! Uh - shore ... sand? (well - the NJ Pinelands are close by, too ... )

Look to the west and wave "hello" when you hit Exit 88 on the Parkway ... :lmao:

Will do!!! I know where the Pinelands are too...so I will be sure to wave hello Joelp!!:flower3:

Have fun at the shore!! Sounds nice! I've been to Ocean City before--not sure if that is near where you are going?!

I just went onto WDW site and Epcot has hours posted....but no one else (other than waterparks,but we're not doing those...).....I don't see any EMH there either...what is going on? :confused3This is what it says for each day I'm there....

Epcot
9-7 pm Future World

Is this weird or is it just me?:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter