Recommendations for hotel near Kennedy?

LisaCM614

DIS Veteran
We are doing a split stay trip in April
1 night at HRH
2 nights at BC

In between Universal and WDW we were planning on taking one day/night to spend at Kennedy.

I have found nice places to stay that are 40 mins from Kennedy - out at the beaches.

I have found hotels that are 15 - 20 mins from Kennedy.
but I don't want to stay in a hotel that allows smoking. Everything near Kennedy seems to allow smoking?????

Any brilliant ideas on where to stay near Kennedy? or should we just stay in Orlando offsite and make the drive out? Would love your thoughts!
Thanks

sorry forgot to add we are a party of 5 2 adults and 3 kids (9,8,8). THAT is the part that has been challenging for me - where can we fit 5 people and find a nice place to stay.
Thanks again!

Check out the Courtyard by Marriott in Cocoa Beach. Not too far from Kennedy, and you'll go right by Port Canaveral and possibly get to see one of the Disney Cruise Line ships.

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/mlbcb-courtyard-cocoa-beach-cape-canaveral/

Its also right on the beach so you can get some beach time, if you want.

Hope this is helpful.

Edited: Also, if you wanted to make the drive from the attractions area to Kennedy Space Center, you could easily do that too. Only about an hour tops, each way. Up to you.

Have not been to the hotel yet, but we are staying at the Holiday Inn in Titusville.

We also considered the Sheraton Four Points Cocoa Beach. If you have kids, that one seemed like it would appeal to kids.

No idea on 5 people / 1 room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter