• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Recent Stays at Comfort Inn, LBV

bethanysmom

Mouseketeer
We are looking at booking this hotel for our gymnastics group in January. Can anyone give up to date info. on the hotel and quality of your stay. Thx in advance!!

We stayed a few nights in June hotel was comfy for what we needed place to sleep shower an dress. Request rooms on parking lot side of buildings other side is on I4 n very noisy.

This hotel no longer has a free continel breakfast but does have a breakfast buffet that costs a few dollars ponderosa is cheaper tho for same kind of food on their buffet.

We are looking at booking this hotel for our gymnastics group in January. Can anyone give up to date info. on the hotel and quality of your stay. Thx in advance!!
I have stayed here a number of times over the years, the most recent being the end of Sept. Always had a clean room, even though they've been a little worn, but I talked to the front desk at the beginning of this week and was informed all rooms have been renovated.

Will report back when I get home next week. :santa:

Most rooms have been renovated in the last few months. I want to say they are nearly completed with all four bldgs now.

Most rooms have been renovated in the last few months. I want to say they are nearly completed with all four bldgs now.
The resort is now completely renovated. Just back from a stay in room 4309 - a king bed. The room was great. There are now sliding dividers between the bedroom and the vanity area, then a door between the toilet/tub and the vanity. The furniture has a large armoire, dresser and desk, and the vanity area has a nice sink area with separate stand with the fridge, microwave and coffee maker. The only original thing was the TV, but that was fine with me - not in the room to watch alot of TV!!

I just found some info on a web-site for this hotel that seems to imply there are "family semi-suites." The postings are old, 2009 prior to end of renovation. I wonder if they still have the suites or of they were done away with when the hotel was renovated.

The suites look nice with some extra space & bunk beds for the kids. Anyone know anything about these rooms?

For those that have stayed here recently (since the renovations), did the mattresses, bedding, and carpeting all seem to be new, or was it just the furniture that was new? I've read some older reviews which mention bed bugs that have me a little scared. :eek:

For those that have stayed here recently (since the renovations), did the mattresses, bedding, and carpeting all seem to be new, or was it just the furniture that was new? I've read some older reviews which mention bed bugs that have me a little scared. :eek:

Me too! As our stay gets closer- 2 weeks!:cool1:- I am getting more & more nervous about the hotel! Our first time off site in 15 years!! Our kids' first time off site ever! I've seen the "bed-bug" reviews too. I hope with the renovations there was new bedding.

Multiple stays here for myself and family.

Happy each time.

If you are looking for the Ritz, don't stay here.

If you're looking for a clean affordable room very close to WDW, this is it!

Each room has a mini fridge & MW, hence, the "suite" classification.

Outside of that, it's a regular hotel room.

For the money, esp if you get the $29/nt rate, it's a great value.

Me too! As our stay gets closer- 2 weeks!:cool1:- I am getting more & more nervous about the hotel! Our first time off site in 15 years!! Our kids' first time off site ever! I've seen the "bed-bug" reviews too. I hope with the renovations there was new bedding.

When we were there in Sep/Oct, we saw the rooms being renovated. They were hauling out bedding and all.
HTH!

Sorry no pics but the bedding is all brand new and the beds were heavenly! Slept like a baby with my ear plugs in. I was on the I-4 side but it didn't bother me a bit with the earplugs. Room was clean, and comfortable and you couldn't beat the $29/night deal!

For those who have stayed and gotten the great deals where did you find the deal? $39 and $29 a night is amazing!

For those who have stayed and gotten the great deals where did you find the deal? $39 and $29 a night is amazing!

They just had the $39 rate on bookit.com for a few days. That sale is over now, but it comes up occasionally, so keep watching. That's where I've seen it with the $29 rate too.

I saw it a few days ago on 1800hotels.com for $43, but they charge you more than bookit.com for cancellations.

can I request a king bed? dd and I are going in a few weeks and only need one. since I dont see her sleeping in her own bed..

We booked this hotel for July and my husband has been reading reviews online. He saw a couple of reviews from the fall where people said their rooms had bedbugs. :eek: Have any disers experienced this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter