Recent Stays at Comfort Inn, LBV

I stayed here for one night 3/20/10. We asked for ( at check in) and received the coveted parking lot view on the ground floor in building 1. The room was very nicely appointed, but a bit on the smallish side. The room had a nice sized fridge and a microwave. It was immaculately clean.

My only criticism is the poor TV reception. Every channel, and they didn't get many was fuzzy. It was not much of an issue as we were really not watching much, but for a newly renovated room to have such poor quality TV's was a bit disconcerting.

I liked the security gate and the front desk staff were quick, efficient and friendly. We did not eat at the on site restaurant so I cannot speak to that.

Linda

We're booked here for our Nov trip. I haven't stayed offsite since I was little, and I'm getting nervous. Would feel better if it was a condo or something. So just wondering...Is this comparable to a value at Disney (minus theme)? Just trying to get an idea b/c people have different opinions of what's nice and not so nice.

My brother stayed there on Sunday. He said he was glad he only paid the $39 for it...wouldn't advise paying much more. Of course, he was somewhat spoiled because we had spent the week in a 6 bedroom house at Windsor Hills.

We're booked here for our Nov trip. I haven't stayed offsite since I was little, and I'm getting nervous. Would feel better if it was a condo or something. So just wondering...Is this comparable to a value at Disney (minus theme)? Just trying to get an idea b/c people have different opinions of what's nice and not so nice.

my boyfriend and I were there 3/14-3/17 and personally I found the beds much more comfortable than the ones I slept on at Pop. I am rather picky about beds- I prefer SOFT- and the Pop ones were rocks to me & left my spine achy. Also, more TV channels. Ours was fuzzy too, but we jiggled the TV and cable cord a little and it fixed it. BF hated the Disney cable at Pop. Downsides to Comfort Inn, I'd say the possibility of noise if you're on the interstate side (we were on the parking lot side) and having to pay for parking at Disney. Really, other than that I'd say it's comparable. I don't know if I'd pay the $70ish rack rate for it though- I could find a hotel with more to offer for that price (at least free breakfast!)

My only criticism is the poor TV reception. Every channel, and they didn't get many was fuzzy. It was not much of an issue as we were really not watching much, but for a newly renovated room to have such poor quality TV's was a bit disconcerting.
The TVs were the only thing I saw in the room that were not replaced or upgraded and this was my only complaint after staying in a renovated room. The one I had was horrible - I checked in after 10pm, due to a late flight and when I turned on the TV, there was no sound except for an occasional buzzing noise. Since it was so late there was nothing they could do that night, but someone came the next day and it was better, but still not great.

We'll be arriving at the Comfort Inn LBV soon. I'll let everyone know how it went. We stayed there last year, and the only issue I had was the noise. I requested a parking lot view this time, so we'll see.

did anyone use their free shuttle to the parks? how were the waiting times and arrival times to the parks?

I was thinking of booking here in dec because its nice looking, it has the free shuttle to disney and universal and it has the fridge and microwave. i don't drive so i need to stay somewhere with buses to the parks.

did anyone use their free shuttle to the parks? how were the waiting times and arrival times to the parks?

I was thinking of booking here in dec because its nice looking, it has the free shuttle to disney and universal and it has the fridge and microwave. i don't drive so i need to stay somewhere with buses to the parks.

Are you planning just WDW or are you gonna do Sea World or Universal or other Orlando attractions?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter