Recent Alaska Cruisers inquiry

buffalorun

Earning My Ears
What was the earliest any of you were able to board in Seattle? We travel 8/27/12 and cannot wait to get onboard again.

We are staying the night in Seattle, so I don't have your answer. Just wanted to say hi from St Louis we are on the same cruise, can't wait to start making our memories.

I am pretty sure the first group started boarding at around 11:45. We were in group 7 and boarded around 12:10. They move through the groups really fast. I wrote a blog post about the first day and checking in if you want more on our experience

domesticated-engineer.com

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest