Reasons not to stay at BWV as listed by CAROLMN

Its really sad...BWV doesn't have any exotic animals on its savannah...matter of fact...there isn't even a savannah.

If I must...I'll take it on the chin and swap my standard Kidani Village studio for a boardwalk standard studio. It would only be the nice thing to do since we own at BWV. ;)

BWV -- you can't brush your teeth and make your pop tart at the same time.

I am so glad that BLT studios are being corrected!

The boardwalk itself is really unsafe at night. They let just about anybody walk around there. Last time we went there was some guy riding this one wheeled bike and throwing things around, including what looked like swords! And there was this other guy with a whistle.......I thought those guys were going to mug us. Somehow we made it back to our room safely.

Walking to 2 parks causes excess wear and tear on your shoes.
You could get hit in the head by a bad throw from the jugglers on the boardwalk.
You risk your life staying at a resort with those family bicycles.
The easy walk to Welcome Home Wednesdays could be very costly. You might be tempted to buy more points while sipping lemonade and wearing your new hat.

You could gain weight eating the goodies from the Boardwalk Bakery or eating ice cream at Beaches & Cream.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter