really dumb question

pwcarlson

Mouseketeer
I have read several places that people bring there own pop, beer, and other adult beverages, (wink, wink). I also know that you can buy the soft drink refillable mugs. I also understand that there is a little electrial cooler in your stateroom. But the dumb question is.... Is there ice machines on each level or do you need to go up to the top to the same place as you get your refill of pop? I was thinking of doing the same and bringing our own extra supply of drinks, etc but not sure if we need to bring ice. We have the blue ice stuff to use in the cooler(soft side) or should we fill it up with ice?

Sorry I am a cruising virgin. We are taking our first cruise for our 25th anniversary. I can't wait!

The stateroom host will fill your ice bucket for you! If by chance he doesn't, just ask....either with a note of you can find him in the hall. Of course, you can also get cups of ice on deck 9 when you get drinks from there also.

You are given a card to fill out indicating whether you need ice in the morning, evening or both. Just select the appropriate option and your stateroom host/ess will make sure you have ice.

If you need more ice, simply pick up the phone and push the button with the stateroom host icon beside it and ask for more ice, which will be delivered usually before you can hang up (ok, not quite, but very quickly).

If you need the exercise, you can of course go up to deck 9 and refill your ice container yourself (be aware that if your stateroom host/ess sees you doing this, they may get upset with you, since this is something they normally take care of) :teeth:

Hi Carlson....the ice boxes in the room are not refrigerators and dont make the drinks really cold. If you want to bring some gallon sized zip-loc bags, you can fill them with ice and keep them inside the ice box to keep your drinks cooler. I am planning on bringing soda and bottled water with us. You are not allowed to bring coolers on board but I hear you may be able to bring in a small soft-sided cooler (hidden?) inside your luggage. If you go ashore, you can order sandwiches from room svce the night before and carry them in your small cooler (with the ice in a smaller zip-loc bag)

While the room "fridges" (I use the term loosely) take a long while to make warm drinks cold, they do a fine job of keeping cold drinks cold. We usually bring a soft-sided, collapsible cooler with us. We have the room steward fill it with ice to get things cold, and then transfer them to the fridge to keep them cold and get them out of the way.

so I should'nt bring drinks on board in soft sided cooler? I saw someone to hide cooler. so how do you bring drinks on ?

so how do you bring drinks on ?

Wait at the southwest corner of The Port Canaveral parking lot. Wear a red sock on you right foot and a green sock on your left. A gentleman called "Raul" will contact you directly...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter