Real Housewives of New Jersey

God... Jim. That man is going to get his *** whooped one if these days.

I really don't get the big deal with Bobby and the book signings. If his goal was to get himself out there to the public, it didn't work. No one knew about it until Jim brought it up. But really, if he wants to get a book deal who cares? Plenty of people use the show as a stepping stone.

Jim just, Ick. He's so sleezy. I think he hurried up and took the bar because he knew he'd get called out on the show. The having a good job excuse doesn't make sense. Nothing screws up your current job if you take a test. He's so insulting to women, it drives me nuts. He thinks his career makes him superior. I'd rather have a crap job and be a good person. Clearly he can't say the same.

I thought it was very sweet the way the show ended last night with Andy and Teresa. I saw an interview with him talking about that moment. He said he started to get very emotional and that when they hugged (off camera) he had everything he could do not to cry. While I've never been a huge Teresa fan the show will seem strange without her.

Sounds like Dina won't sign on for another season. I bet they keep the twins and ditch Amber and Jim. Andy seemed very irritated with him and called him rude a couple of times. He is the worst of the worst. Someone on twitter last night "I'd rather listen to Joe Guidice fart for an hour than listen to the crap that comes out of Jim's mouth!"

I like Nicole but could really do without TeRESa. The only one that is still talking about that stupid rumor is her! She brought it up three separate times during the reunion. Stop talking about it and it will go away!

I thought it was very sweet the way the show ended last night with Andy and Teresa. I saw an interview with him talking about that moment. He said he started to get very emotional and that when they hugged (off camera) he had everything he could do not to cry. While I've never been a huge Teresa fan the show will seem strange without her.

Sounds like Dina won't sign on for another season. I bet they keep the twins and ditch Amber and Jim. Andy seemed very irritated with him and called him rude a couple of times. He is the worst of the worst. Someone on twitter last night "I'd rather listen to Joe Guidice fart for an hour than listen to the crap that comes out of Jim's mouth!"

I like Nicole but could really do without TeRESa. The only one that is still talking about that stupid rumor is her! She brought it up three separate times during the reunion. Stop talking about it and it will go away!

I agree. It would have been over and forgotten if she would just shut up about it.

I thought it was very sweet the way the show ended last night with Andy and Teresa. I saw an interview with him talking about that moment. He said he started to get very emotional and that when they hugged (off camera) he had everything he could do not to cry. While I've never been a huge Teresa fan the show will seem strange without her. Sounds like Dina won't sign on for another season. I bet they keep the twins and ditch Amber and Jim. Andy seemed very irritated with him and called him rude a couple of times. He is the worst of the worst. Someone on twitter last night "I'd rather listen to Joe Guidice fart for an hour than listen to the crap that comes out of Jim's mouth!" I like Nicole but could really do without TeRESa. The only one that is still talking about that stupid rumor is her! She brought it up three separate times during the reunion. Stop talking about it and it will go away!

I was really pleased that Andy called Jim out so many times last night.

The only thing Jim has to bring up to make himself look good is his job - Jim, that's because you're a horrible person. That's all you have going for you.

When is part 3 on??? Thought it was going to be on last night but my DVR didn't tape anything! If it WAS on anyone know when it will be repeated??

Part 3 was on last night at 9. I'm sure they will be replaying it a lot in the next few days.

When is part 3 on??? Thought it was going to be on last night but my DVR didn't tape anything! If it WAS on anyone know when it will be repeated??

My DVR didn't pick it up either, for some reason the guide had it listed as part 2. I have dish, I don't know if it was an issue on their end or Bravo's. I hate when they switch up nights!!

My DVR didn't pick it up either, for some reason the guide had it listed as part 2. I have dish, I don't know if it was an issue on their end or Bravo's. I hate when they switch up nights!!

I had the same problem with Dish. Luckily I knew it was on.
That seems to happen quite a bit with shows on Dish. The info is incorrect so the show doesn't record or it records every time it's on.

I can kind of understand with the very youngest, but the other (milania) is 8 YEARS OLD (though based on her behavior on the show I would have guessed 5). that kid CAN READ, well for that matter audriana at 5 probably can too. are they going to keep them out of every grocery store/hair salon/dentist or doctor's office for the next couple of years so they won't see the tabloids with mom on the cover in prison garb??? are they going to take their TV's and computers away so they won't see anything on the news or on the trending lists? I also can't believe no one at school has said anything to them.

if t/j believe these two are unaware or will remain unaware of where t (and eventually j) is going-they are even further gone than I thought.

A couple questions?

Do you think Tre really told her friends that she thought she would only be there for a few weeks?

The New Year resolutions were beyond strange! Nothing she said is even possible. Could she be in that much denial?

Finally, I get her supporters praying for her. Honestly I feel her children need prayers. I could not fathom being seperated from my kids but....it seems there are people out there who really believe that there should be no restitution on her/his part. Whether she knew or not (and I think she did) she should had been smart enough to know her husband was not on the up and up. If I thought that my husband may be frauding the government I certainly would figure it out for the sake of my children. What are people thinking that there should be no restitution?? I am so sick of hearing "they didn't murder anyone!" So that makes it ok?

It all baffles me.

A couple questions?

Do you think Tre really told her friends that she thought she would only be there for a few weeks?

The New Year resolutions were beyond strange! Nothing she said is even possible. Could she be in that much denial?

Finally, I get her supporters praying for her. Honestly I feel her children need prayers. I could not fathom being seperated from my kids but....it seems there are people out there who really believe that there should be no restitution on her/his part. Whether she knew or not (and I think she did) she should had been smart enough to know her husband was not on the up and up. If I thought that my husband may be frauding the government I certainly would figure it out for the sake of my children. What are people thinking that there should be no restitution?? I am so sick of hearing "they didn't murder anyone!" So that makes it ok?

It all baffles me.

ITA! Bernie Madoff didn't murder anyone either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter