Rank the parks

Last year a bunch of us on the boards did a little survey that ranked the parks in 8 different categories including things like shopping, fireworks, attractions, food etc...

The cumulative results are here if anybody is interested.

I generally spend equal time in all the parks. I just can't rank them in any kind of overall order. Each one has their strengths and weaknesses.

Magic Kingdom with the new Fantasyland is at peak form right now (it could have an improved Tomorrowland). Epcot needs to desperately upgrade a few pavilions, DHS would be my favorite if it just had one more high interest well themed pixar ride, and Animal Kingdom is AWESOME but needs that missing land.

If DHS, DAK, and Epcot each got a 450 million new land it would be a more fair question.

This is like ranking my children.

Dear Parks,

I love you all equally.

...okay they're not looking.

MK
EP
HS
AK

Last year a bunch of us on the boards did a little survey that ranked the parks in 8 different categories including things like shopping, fireworks, attractions, food etc...

The cumulative results are here if anybody is interested.

I generally spend equal time in all the parks. I just can't rank them in any kind of overall order. Each one has their strengths and weaknesses.

Magic Kingdom with the new Fantasyland is at peak form right now (it could have an improved Tomorrowland). Epcot needs to desperately upgrade a few pavilions, DHS would be my favorite if it just had one more high interest well themed pixar ride, and Animal Kingdom is AWESOME but needs that missing land.

If DHS, DAK, and Epcot each got a 450 million new land it would be a more fair question.

oh...I'm a numbers kinda gal, we should do this rank on category survey again..... you never know what a difference a year makes ;)

:flower3:

oh...I'm a numbers kinda gal, we should do this rank on category survey again..... you never know what a difference a year makes ;)

:flower3:

Sounds good to me! It would be more fun with more participants.

For *me*, it's

Epcot
MK
HS
AK

Epcot is also #1 for my DH.

DS10 likes MK best.

DS8 goes back and forth between MK and Epcot.

tiffjoy said:
1. Magic Kingdom (mostly because I love my kids reactions to it. But I prefer Disneyland.)
2. Animal Kingdom. Just love this park! Close second and often feels like first.
3. Epcot. So much to do here.
4. Hollywood. I could skip this one all together and not miss it.

Right on how I feel! Hollywood Studios will be skipped in our next visit.

Epcot - love wandering the world showcase
DHS - art of animation, TSM, RR
AK
MK

Magic kingdom

Animal kingdom basically tied with MK

Hollywood studios

Epcot

I'm a native Southern Californian with a Disneyland Annual Pass. My list:

EPCOT (nothing quite like it anywhere)
Hollywood Studios (kinda like California Adventure with some of Disneyland's attractions)
Magic Kingdom (Disneyland East)
Animal Kingdom (This park just doesn't do anything for me).

Rick

Magic Kingdom
Epcot
Disney Holiday Studios
Animal Kingdom

(with that said- I think AK is a better park but for me personally I prefer DHS)

Mk....it is always a two day park and a possible one where we stay late...heck we plan days off around a late night at MK.

EPCOT....used to be a solid easy number two, but for us it needs more...another one or two attractions up front, and something else in the World, maybe a new country and/or ride

DHS....and this one is gaining as son gets older....looking forward to possible carsland stuff, and maybe more Star Wars

AK....we like, and maybe we work our bravery up to EE soon, but it needs more...loved the person earlier with the idea of a ride and trail for the continents.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter