Random question about the podcast team and their Facebook profiles

Princess Jes

DIS Veteran
I'm curious, because the team all use their own profile to add all of us DIS fans, and it's not a page, does that mean that their feeds are filled with the stuff we like, comment on and our statuses?

I'd love to know what they look at and if they read our stuff.

I must admit, I just posted a status about getting a new job and JL liked it... And I'm really chuffed! Lol

I think it's so cool that Pete and the team don't have "pages" where we'd be their fans (although we all are their fans) and instead choose to use their "profiles" and add us as friends. I remember I was sick one day and curled up on the couch binge watching old shows. My husband came downstairs to get me some tea and I pointed to the screen and said, "These are my friends." Just because I felt like I was hanging out with them talking about Disney, and that they understood my feelings about Disney perfectly and didn't think it was strange. :-)

I must admit, for a 28 year old Gen Y person, who loves new tech and who googles everything (missed call from an unknown number? Better Google it!) I have no idea how to work Twitter... I just don't get it!

A) twitter is a blast (even for a Luddite like myself)
B) Kevin is way more awesomer on twitter than John
C) both of you need a Facebook darn it!
D) Kathy rules Facebook in terms of shear numbers but Teresa's have a little bit of crazy in them

I'm curious, because the team all use their own profile to add all of us DIS fans, and it's not a page, does that mean that their feeds are filled with the stuff we like, comment on and our statuses?

I'd love to know what they look at and if they read our stuff.

I must admit, I just posted a status about getting a new job and JL liked it... And I'm really chuffed! Lol
Congrats on new job! I may not be JL, but hopefully I still count. LOL

Congrats on new job! I may not be JL, but hopefully I still count. LOL
Haha, why thank you dear, it is always nice to hear congratulations from anyone! it was more shock that JL interacted with a status, something that wasn't directly posted on her wall, and I'd been thinking for a while that they must have very busy newsfeeds so yeah, I was chuffed that she liked it.
And as an update, Teresa posted directly to my wall... I saw it at 6am this morning and nearly rolled out of bed I was so excited! lol.

yes... perhaps I'm one of the "ones with a little bit of crazy in them?!

I suspect that at this point, John might need to get Anderson Cooper to respond to one of his tweets to catch up with Kevin. :rolleyes1

Or perhaps John could get a selfie with Samantha Brown. :duck:

Maybe he can get George Takeai to respond and trump him

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter