• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Random Character Thoughts

MomofTwinPrincesses

Mouseketeer
Random thought of the night...Why is Belle's prince still trapped inside the Beast at Disney World? Does the prince ever make an appearance? If they are only going to have Belle's prince as a beast then Tiana and Navine should walk/hop around dressed as frogs. :confused3

Random thought of the night...Why is Belle's prince still trapped inside the Beast at Disney World? Does the prince ever make an appearance? If they are only going to have Belle's prince as a beast then Tiana and Navine should walk/hop around dressed as frogs. :confused3

Ariel with a fishtail. (And not.)

These things are part of the "fantasy lexicon" that surrounds Walt Disney World.
The magic of Disney is that the characters can exist in many forms along the timeline of their stories.

(Not to mention that nearly ALL of the villains are still around (and "evil,") even though most of them met
their dooms at the end of the various stories.)

Ariel with a fishtail. (And not.)

These things are part of the "fantasy lexicon" that surrounds Walt Disney World.
The magic of Disney is that the characters can exist in many forms along the timeline of their stories.

(Not to mention that nearly ALL of the villains are still around (and "evil,") even though most of them met
their dooms at the end of the various stories.)

Good points. But does Belle's prince appear as a prince ever? It would be nice if he could stand with her at the Halloween Party.

I've never seen Belle with her prince anywhere.

Why is a talking mouse best-friends with a talking duck and talking dog, yet the mouse has a pet dog that doesn't talk?

Anything can happen in fairy tales, I guess. And I like Robo's explanation. I never really thought of the characters being at random points in their story. But it makes sense since we see many princesses in their rag costumes and we see them in other parts of WDW in their ball gowns. And the villians seem to be roaming freely...

My theory is that the Prince dresses up as the Beast because Belle is kinky and likes him better that way.

My guess... Because the story is called Beauty and the Beast....

?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Good points. But does Belle's prince appear as a prince ever? It would be nice if he could stand with her at the Halloween Party.

He appears at the end of the B&TB stage show at DHS. That's pretty much it.

I think he most often appears as the Beast because that's the more romantic part of the story. Human prince? Boring. Beast? Awwwwwwww!

:earsboy:

I look at it as if they're still in the middle of their story and that they take a little time off of them to greet guests and just be merry with each other. That explains the villains being alive, Beast still hairy. I know that theory have flaws, but it's the only one that makes sense!

I like to think that Tinker Bell dusted them with pixie dust that lets them decide where in their story they want to be at any given time.

I remember Rapunzel answering this question a couple of years ago, and it made perfect sense, but for the life of me I can't recall what she said. (Now wasn't that helpful? :goodvibes )

Pretty sure all the "friends" of characters have stock answers because the OP is not the only one who wonders these things. Maybe one will check in here and enlighten us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter