Rainforest Room question

Am I understanding correctly that if I pre-buy day passes, I'll be allowed to trade them in for a couples pass once onboard?

I loved the Rainforest on the Dream but I know the Magic's Rainforest is different. Is the Rainforest on the Magic worth it?

Yes, you get all day access to the rainforest room.
You should give it a try. I bet you'll love it!
It was $16 for the day pass, but someone mentioned yesterday the price has increased. Best call DCL to confirm. :goodvibes

Just to clarify the "all day access"...

Can you go in and out during the same day? Like go in for a bit in the morning, go and get lunch, and then go back in the afternoon?

Just to clarify the "all day access"...

Can you go in and out during the same day? Like go in for a bit in the morning, go and get lunch, and then go back in the afternoon?

Yes, you can go as many times as you wish in the same day.

The rain forest is located in the spa but is a closed area that only people who pay can access by a bracelet. It is multiple differnt types of showers, steam rooms and saunas as well as hot tub and heated loungers.

I know they upgraded the one on the magic in the refurb, but it still doesn't have deck access which is what made the dream class rfr so nice, for me. You can toss the showers, and there's a sauna in the dressing room you can get to for free. I'm all about the chairs and the hottubs, so the rfr on the magic and wonder are out for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter