Rainforest Room question

sbag

Mouseketeer
Last time we sailed on the Fantasy, before we sailed I bought 4 passes for the Rainforest room. My husband I and really enjoyed it, I went twice a day for the days I bought the pass. We are sailing again on the Fantasy. I was wondering if it makes sense to buy passes beforehand or wait until the first day? I would like a week pass, and my husband would like 3 passes.

What is the most economical thing to do? Thanks!

There's generally a deal on length-of-cruise pass once you get onboard. I pre-bought one day each, and plan on upgrading to the package when we get there. Enjoy!

what is the rainforest room? I poked around a little and it sounds like it's a bunch of different showers? just curious what it is.

We sailed on the Fantasy this past November. If you purchase the Rain Forest pass on-board, the price is $99 for a single or $149 for a couple for the week. They will add an 18% gratuity.

JohnDS said:
what is the rainforest room? I poked around a little and it sounds like it's a bunch of different showers? just curious what it is.

Different sense showers, 3 different saunas, two awesome hot tubs in open air and heated tile loungers that will melt your cares away.

See this blog for pictures. http://toadstravels.com/2011/02/21/rainforest-room-on-the-disney-dream/
My hubby enjoyed a lot. You should give it a try.

Different sense showers, 3 different saunas, two awesome hot tubs in open air and heated tile loungers that will melt your cares away.

Agreed! :cloud9:

I'd pre-buy the day passes, there have been reports that they aren't always available on board for purchase and then upgrade to the week long pass once onboard.

Thanks everyone! I think I'll buy my DH 2/3 day passes now, and then buy a week-long pass for myself once we board.

It became overly crowded during the early December Dream cruise.....I was surprised that many passes were sold.

I want to buy passes online. Do I really have to get the passes via a downloaded order form if I want them ahead of time? It seems rather archaic...isn't there a way to order online??

How much is just a day pass? We didn't do any spa treatments last time. I actually didn't even know this existed. So if you get a day pass you have access all day?

How much is just a day pass? We didn't do any spa treatments last time. I actually didn't even know this existed. So if you get a day pass you have access all day?

Yes, you get all day access to the rainforest room.
You should give it a try. I bet you'll love it!
It was $16 for the day pass, but someone mentioned yesterday the price has increased. Best call DCL to confirm. :goodvibes

We will be on the Magic but from pictures the RR there doesn't look as great as on the Dream.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter