• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rainforest Room Pass

Any men out there willing to chime in on their thoughts of the Rainforest Room? I'm thinking this might be something relaxing to do with BF while my kids are in the clubs. Whatcha think? :rolleyes1

My DH loves the rainforest room more than I do. I'm not much of a heat person, but he could spend hours in the steam.

I'll chime in. I plan to go to the Rainforest Room with DW while aboard the Wonder next month. I'm really looking forward to it. I can't wait to check out those heated loungers. Sounds like a bit of heaven and so relaxing. That's my idea of a vacation. I would do it if it was me! :)

Going on the Fantasy in February. It will be the third time we have done the Rainforest! Just love it. We will get the weeklong pass!

Rob

mom4fun said:
How many hours should I plan on spending in the rainforest?:confused3

I would say an hour or two at the minimum. DD and I went first thing in the morning for an hour and then returned after lunch and stayed until it was time to get ready for our Palo dinner. There were others who were there just as long as we were. It was Pirate Night so that is probably why it wasn't too crowded. We usually were the only people in the saunas so it was like having a private spa day.
There are Elemis products in the showers and on the vanity. You should take your own brush/comb as there weren't any with the hair dryers.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

We bought the couples week pass for $149 on the Fantasy and used it daily. I would go there just to use the showers as it was so much nicer than your little room shower, along with the great products. They also have free disposable razors and the hairdryers. There are the heated loungers (I caught myself snoring on one) and 2 2-person hot tubs on a semi-enclosed deck. The entire spa on the Fantasy is amazing.

My husband and I are thinking of getting the one day passes for our upcoming 4 night Dream cruise. For those who have used the Rainforest passes before would you recommend using them on our Nassau day or our day at sea.

We are not planning on getting off the ship at Nassau.

Thanks for the great replies...I think I will buy a day pass for us to use on our January cruise :thumbsup2

Does Disney have specials on the pass for port days? When I was on NCL and Princess, the spa passes were about 20% cheaper on port days.

snykymom said:
Does Disney have specials on the pass for port days? When I was on NCL and Princess, the spa passes were about 20% cheaper on port days.

There were Spa treatment specials everyday but never a discounted Rainforest pass. Probably because the week-long pass is offered at a discount.

SunLuvr321 said:
My husband and I are thinking of getting the one day passes for our upcoming 4 night Dream cruise. For those who have used the Rainforest passes before would you recommend using them on our Nassau day or our day at sea.

Nassau day. The At Sea day will be busy in the spa.

lovinmommy said:
They put a sticker on your KTTW card so you can go back anytime during that day if you want. We never scheduled a specific day in advance.

I'll be getting a spa treatment in the morning on our day at sea. I'm interested to know if I can get a sticker that would let me return later in the day, or if I would need to purchase a day pass in addition to my spa treatment to do so?

Thanks!

SunLuvr321 said:

Either way... I recommend going first thing in the morning when the spa opens. DW and I just got back last week off the Fantasy and when we went in the AM, we had the whole rainforest room to ourselves for an hour.

aggiegirl1234 said:
I'll be getting a spa treatment in the morning on our day at sea. I'm interested to know if I can get a sticker that would let me return later in the day, or if I would need to purchase a day pass in addition to my spa treatment to do so?

Thanks!

You will need to purchase a day pass even with the treatment. The Rainforest is separate and you must wear a bracelet which activates the Rainforest door.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter