Rainforest Room Pass

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by VeroBeachGirl, Oct 23, 2012.

1. VeroBeachGirl

VeroBeachGirl Mouseketeer

Can I buy a day pass to the rainforest room on the ship or do I have to do it beforehand?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. kcashner

kcashner DIS Veteran

Multi day passes are sold only on board. Single day passes....it varies. I've been TOLD that they don't sell them on the ship, but when I've asked to purchase one I've never been turned down. You can't go wrong buying in advance--if you opt to upgrade from a single to a multi-day on board, you can do that.

4. vbgal

vbgal Earning My Ears

We got ours on board. We ended up never using the pass and were refunded at the end on our trip.

5. jillgunter

jillgunter Mouseketeer

If you want to get before, you have to call the number for ordering gifts. I ordered two for our cruise in a few weeks just last week. I dont think many people know what it is or to order it. I would have no clue if it was not for this board! Personally I say order at least one day if you really want it.

6. snykymom

snykymom Still tagless after all these years

Silly question - what's the Rainforest Room?

7. wanderluster25

wanderluster25 Earning My Ears

We got a daypass for $16. We bought onboard.

8. penel3

penel3 Disney World Addict since 1994

Is there a rainforest room on the Wonder?

9. simbasmom2

simbasmom2 Just waitin around till boarding time!

We always buy ours onboard. They ask us what day we want to use it on and they put a sticker on our room key. It is very easy. I have been told they can sell out, so this is why we buy it asap after boarding.

10. VeroBeachGirl

VeroBeachGirl Mouseketeer

Thanks Everyone! We'll buy it once onboard pending the kids comfort level at the kid's clubs.

11. Itinkso

Itinkso Faith.Trust.Pixie Dust

12. kindsoul73

kindsoul73 Mouseketeer

Thanks for the link to your blog. I wasn't going to get a day pass, but I might now.

13. job09

job09 Mouseketeer

Ditto on the blog, showed my husband and now he is excited too! (not as big disney fan as the rest of us!:sad2:) The spa looks heavenly:thumbsup2

14. Itinkso

Actually not my blog, I was on on my DH's iPad and couldn't find the link I have bookmarked on mine...mommy musings has a nice blog, probably the best description of the Rainforest Room I've seen! :goodvibes

15. sunshineNJ

sunshineNJ DIS Veteran

What's the Rainforest Room?:)

16. Itinkso

There is a link to a Blog in Post #10!:)

17. goeva

goeva DIS Veteran

18. lovinmommy

lovinmommy Earning My Ears

The rainforest room was the most relaxing 2 hours hubby and I had on our cruise! We could have stayed longer, but wanted to pickup DS from club for lunch. We even used the showers in the locker rooms before leaving because they are so much bigger than the room showers.

19. carcam51

carcam51 Mouseketeer

When you purchase the pass, do you have to tell them up front what day you want to use it on?

20. Itinkso

We purchased prior to boarding and did not have to specify which day. When we embarked, we stopped by the spa to let them know which day we planned on and they noted it on their list and gave us a sticker for our KTTW card.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

21. lovinmommy

lovinmommy Earning My Ears

I purchased in advance and didn't have to specify the day. The pass was waiting in our room when we arrived. We waited till sea day to use it, and just brought it with us to the spa and said we wanted to use it then. They put a sticker on your KTTW card so you can go back anytime during that day if you want. We never scheduled a specific day in advance.