Raglan Road and Cirque du Soleil

skyelee76

Earning My Ears
Hi all, hope to get some advice, we will be seeing Cirque du Soleil on Friday night, 9th Oct 6pm show. My agent has made an ADR at Raglan road for 8pm. I know the circus runs for 1,5 hours, but should I move the ADR to a later time? Does Cirque tend to run over, and how early do we need to arrive for Raglan Road?
If we cancel and rebook, can I do it online, or do I need to get my agent to rebook - there are later times available according to the Disney site.

Cheers!

Congratulations on going to both Cirque du Soleil and Raglan Road in one night. That sounds like a great night! If I were you, I would move the ADR for Raglan Road another 15 minutes or so later. If it's a crowded night or raining the walk might take a little longer. We went when they had the whole area walled off for construction and that made it difficult to get to the entrance of the restaurant. While you can be early, they may give a table away if you are too late.
Anything might slow you down so it may be better to move it just for peace of mind. Mapquest does say it's a five minute walk at a quarter mile but there may be lot's of other people and if there is entertainment why hurry?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter