• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

*Quote Game*

That's from Song of the South and Splash Mountain. Here's a new one: "...I come in peace." Have fun.

That is from toy story also. Sids sister says it. Here's a new one "You are one lucky bug. Can ya guess it????

Aslynn /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

That's from Mulan; Mushu says it to Crikee. By the way, the other one is Mrs. Nezbit, not Mrs. Smith. Here's a new one: "...Makes no difference who you are..." Have fun /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
cool.gif

THAT IS FROM PINOCCHIO. TRY THIS ONE "I TOLD YOU NEVER TO COME TO THE WEST WING." CAN YA GUESS IT????

ASLYNN /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

That is from Cinderella it is a song she sings. Now try this one "All right, nobody look until I get my cork back on." Can ya guess it?????

i know that one!!!! its from toy story 2!! Hamm-spelling?(the pig,ya know!!) ok heres one-The fun has arrived!!!!
can neone guess it?

------------------
WDW:'96-DxL,'97-WL,'98-FWC,'99-WL,June 2000-PO
REMEMBER...It all started with a ºoº!!!

That's from Tarzan. Here's the new one...: "You ain't never had a friend like me!" Have fun /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
cool.gif
tongue.gif
/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif

That one is from Aladdin. Genie sings it.
How about..."He's so cute and all alone....can we keep him?"

That's from Sleeping Beauty. Here's another, can ya guess it /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif? "...All I need is...your voice." Have fun! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

That is from the little mermaid. Now try this one " Little Brother, Little Brother." Can ya guess it????

that one's easy, it's from Mulan. Now how about, "absotively posolutely!"

I think that this is from The New Tigger Movie or from some other pooh thing. I am not exatly sure so please correct me if i am wrong. Here is a new one "Did you catch him... bad Bruno." Can you guess it???

that one i don't know but the one i posted before is from oliver & company. dodger says it all the time! :-)

JazzyAzzy,

your quote is from Cinderella. try this one "ya can't bounce the bounce, if ya can't even pronounce the bounce." easy I know, but it's so cute. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Christa

THAT IS FROM THE NEW TIGGER MOVE. NOW TRY THIS ON "AS THE DINING ROOM PROUDLY PRESENTS..." CAN YA GUESS IT???

ASLYNN /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

That one's from Beauty and the Beast. How about this one. "Then we met this seagull and it was this is this and that is that." Can ya guess it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter