*Quote Game*

that's from the little mermaid. now, how about "Off with their heads!" ?

THAT IS FROM ALICE IN WONDERLAND, THE QUEEN SAYS IT. NOW HERE'S A NEW ONE "YOU CAN PAINT WITH ALL THE COLORS OF THE WIND." CAN YA GUESS IT???

ASLYNN /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

yeah,thats from Pochantas(spelling?)ok try this one....... "A Whole New World..." i know its ez but its all i could think of.

Ok guys I am so sorry about that. The connection timed out and I didn't know what it was doing. I apologize

ChessyCat- that one's from the aristocats. how about "no matter where i go, you'll always be in my heart"?

Is that from Tarzan?!?!?!

I am not exactly sure, but I think so!!!

GOOFY11

------------------
<font color=orange><font size=6><marquee bounce behavior="alternate">Some times you have to be GOOFY !!!!</marquee></font size></font>

goofy04.gif

Here is a new quote. "Just around the riverbend."

Can ya guess it???

Aslynn

Aslynn:)

I know that one, it is Pocahontas!! now let me see, i have to think of a harder one!!i dont know if anyone has done this one yet because i didn't read all them, but "Everybody, Everybody,Everybody wants to be a cat" ( IT ISNT HARD BUT THATS ALL I COULD THINK OF) /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Elise McCann,
Tiger Twirlers SHS,
Slidell's flagteam is the best!
pooh.gif

The Aristocats, said by the loving Thomas O' Mally, the Ally Cat. Here is a new one: "Asante Sana, squash banana, we we nugi, mi miapana" /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Brad

96-CBR, 98-DL, 99-ASMo, 01-ASMo
jump.cgi
I Will Always Remember the Magic of Walt Disney World!
jump.cgi

That is from the lion king rafiki says it. i can't think of another quote.

Hey I've got one: "Do you want to know the real difference between us? I have class and you don't!"

Whitney

I know that one! Parent Trap 2. Here is another quote "But I just did that." "Do it again."

No it isn't from Parent Trap 2, it is from the REMAKE of Parent Trap (1), i have one,
" Just around the river bend" that is a little too easy!!

Elise McCann,
Tiger Twirlers SHS,
Slidell's flagteam is the best!
pooh.gif

That's from Pocahontas! how about this one: "Thank you for choosing Magic Carpet for all your travel needs."

~*tInK85*~

The Little Mermaid

How bout "ok, am i missin something here?"

kimi~~~~
~~~~~~~

KIMI-LOUISE
~~~~~~~~~~~

The Little Mermaid

How bout "ok, am i missin something here?"

kimi~~~~
~~~~~~~ /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

KIMI-LOUISE
~~~~~~~~~~~

timon!!
"Let you consience be your guide"? /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

tink08.gif
tink01.gif
ti

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter