Quick entry

Kristen97

Earning My Ears
I'm going to Disney World in about a month. I've been several times. I always have to stand in the back check line. Is there a trick to going through the no bag line. I still need money, ID and my phone.

I'm going to Disney World in about a month. I've been several times. I always have to stand in the back check line. Is there a trick to going through the no bag line. I still need money, ID and my phone.

I'm assuming you mean the bag check line, right? If you carry a bag you must get checked; if you have your money, ID and phone in your pockets you're free to enter. I always choose the shortest line and/or the people that have the smallest bags. :rotfl: Have you're bag open when you reach the CM checking; if you carry a back pack, have all the zippers unzipped and ready for inspection. It may be annoying, but remember...it's for our safety. :goodvibes :tink:

The only way to avoid the bag check line is to not carry a bag. However... some things to remember when you're at the park. Bag check tables are 2-SIDED which means that even if everyone is lining up on one side of the table, you can go to the other and by-pass that. You'll get some dirty looks, but you're not doing anything wrong. If everyone is lined up properly look for the line that has the least number of strollers in them as well as the shortest line/smaller bags per line. You should have your bag un-slung from your shoulders and all pockets and zippers open and you'll breeze right on in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter