Quick checkin/ parking question

blu

Mouseketeer
In a few months we are staying at the fort in the cabins. We are planning on hitting MK first then checking in in the afternoon. Rather than moving the car from parking lot to parking lot we wonder if we can park at FW, take the bus or boat to MK then come back for check in. Any advice on this?

I don't see why not. You might be lucky and have your cabin ready when you arrive early anyway. But if not, go to the guard shack, tell them you're checking in (they'll need your ID and match it to the list of reservations checking in that day) then park. I'd go in and do my check in and get all of my goodies, then they text you with your cabin number. You would then have your parking pass so you could drive to a park if you wanted, or just leave the car there and hop a bus to the settlement then catch your boat.

. . . if we can park at FW, take the bus or boat to MK then come back for check in . . .

1) Yes.
2) But, you really shoul dcheck-in to get your parking permit.
3) Check-in doesn't take all that long.
4) And, you don't have to go to the cabin, just put the permit in your car window.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter