quick and casual e bay question

Bella the Ball 360

Keyboarding is not my thing excuse typos.<br><font
I am not an e bay person and I know very little about Quick and Casual WDW meal vouchers. SO that being the case I went on E Bay to see how much they could be purchased for and there was a huge span of prices. I was just wondering what do these go for regularly. I saw someone on there selling them for 1.99!! How can that be. Where could this person get these that they are 1.99 and free shipping too! I am leary can anyone enlighten me? I have even seen 10 vouchers for under 20.00. I know there are a million threads on this topic but I would like to see if I can dip my feet into ebay and I usually find that the info on her is usually right on.

? I want to find out too then, though I have yet to run across the real cheap ones.

The starting bid you see IS NOT what they will sell for. I have bid a few times and the final price is always WAY too high for the value.

Julia

that wasn't for the voucher - that was a website address on how to buy vouchers (hotwire.com). It is a ripoff.

As someone mentioned..they aren't the actual vouchers (those always go for too much with shipping)..it's someone selling you info where to buy them. Send me $1.99 and I'll tell you where to get them too : )

Kidding, of course. I join and buy mine through hotwire.com. I usually remain a member (get the free $10 bonus) for the free month and one more month, to get my disounts credited from buying the Olive Garden cards, etc.

Thanks before I re read this post I went back and scrolled down further and found that it was extremely misleading and I think that is all the info I need NOT to shop on e bay. I tried hotwire but as I remember you need to be a member to find out what deals they ahve.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter