Questions about Halloween Horror Nights

Absolutely right. But I'm somewhat of a local....I most always see every house opening night, and if I come back I usually always do Stay and Scream. So for people like me, Express...while it's nice...is just one more thing I have to pay for.

if i lived local, i guess i would do it your way and hit hhn many more nights in the park.

i go annually just for hhn.
completely and totally addicted to hhn.........

after what i drop ($4600) on just the basics for the trip, i have to guarantee being able to do every house and show in the park when i go.

i'll be doing 4/5 nights this year but still want the express pass.
the ROF w/ex is a cheap way for me to do hhn this year.

Absolutely right. But I'm somewhat of a local....I most always see every house opening night, and if I come back I usually always do Stay and Scream. So for people like me, Express...while it's nice...is just one more thing I have to pay for.
That's why I'm not paying the extra bucks this year for Express.

Unrelated, but raven do you priceline at all? We save a load on hotels. Staying opening weekend at four pointes for less than $100.

I can completely agree with getting express if your time is limited.

Unrelated, but raven do you priceline at all? We save a load on hotels. Staying opening weekend at four pointes for less than $100.

I can completely agree with getting express if your time is limited.

i only priceline when i go to the east coast.
i know, it is cheaper that way.

i go solo to florida and avoid renting a car.
stay onsite at the motherland then switch to the darkside hotels using private car service.

if i venture offsite, i use car service or meet up with a friend that has a car.

i only go that route due to security issues.
had some problems in the past so started to travel differently.

staying onsite at the darkside during hhn, works best for me.
simple to get back to the hotel instead of traveling to an offsite one, late at night.

i don't like paying high prices but it's better than sitting at home missing the hhn event.

one day i will hit HOS.
a couple years back i had plans with a homie but plans changed and no HOS that year. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter