Question about using an Annual pass to book discounted rooms

All Star Paul

Mouseketeer
Hi I am going to sign up for an annual pass for me and my wife. This is because our daughter will be working in Epcot and we want to visit twice from the UK during her 12 months in Florida.:banana::banana::banana:

Our first visit will be the end of October but other family members want to come out for that trip only.

Can we use out APs to book more than one room ? (we need 3 in total).

Thanks for your help:thumbsup2

Yes you can - 3 is the total. We have done it also. Our daughter just did the Disney College Program and was working in Magic Kingdom. We went to visit 4 times so the Annual Pass was a dream. Have fun!

Before you get the APs, find out if your daughter can sign you in. Usually cast members have sign-in privileges for the time they work for the Mouse. It wouldn't work for as many people as you want to bring (usually 4 max per day).

In addition, cast members get discounted rooms too, for their use and to invite family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter