Question About Snack Credits

Did you use all of your snack credits last time on the DDP or DxDDP?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
My family is a family of four...myself, husband, teenage boy and 8 yr. old boy. My youngest and I could share a lot of times. We went in June and it was so hot....our appetites weren't what they usually are. So, we had leftovers as well. We DID also use them to stock up for the flight home. It was actually a great situation. We were able to eat lunch before heading to the airport then take our snacks!

Oh and another reason we don't use SC for drinks is we always get the refillable mugs so we get bottled beverages with most CS meals. These we keep in the room. The bottles are easy to carry around. We get waters, juices,etc.

So for CS meals you can get a bottle of something, rather than a fountain drink in a regular cup?

So for CS meals you can get a bottle of something, rather than a fountain drink in a regular cup?

Yes, most have bottled water & Powerade. We often order 2 of the largest soft drinks we can get & share for the meal and get 2 closed containers to save for later. :thumbsup2

That's a big thing for me as I KNOW we all won't drink a fountain drink at lunch. Being able to get the bottled water or gatorade will be great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter