Question about restricted/no rehire?

cmpayne95

Earning My Ears
Hi there! I did the CP this past spring 2015 but had to leave a couple of days early for a family emergency back home (my great-grandmother died). I was thinking about applying for Spring 2016 but wasn't sure if I would be able to. I believe I left on good terms, and was never notified that I was terminated or anything from the program. I was even allowed to join the Alumni Association, so I was wondering how I found out if I have a restricted/no rehire status? Thanks in advance for any help :)

Just so you're aware, being in the Facebook group doesn't mean you're in good standing. There are restricted rehires in that group. Call them and find out.

If you were allowed to join the alumni association then you should be in good standing. I graduated from my program in 2012 and thought I was in good standing but was rejected from the alumni association. When I called to find out why I kept getting rejected they said it was because I am apparentry a restricted rehire and I have no idea why.

I was originally rejected from the official alumni group and after a few back and forth emails giving more information they approved me. However I'm 99% sure I'm still a restricted rehire even though I finished my programs.
But it sounds like the DCP considers you to have finished your program because you were approved to leave a few days early so I doubt your rehire is restricted.
Do you have managers there that would remember you well enough that if you called them they could vouch for you?

I'm not sure if anyone will have an answer here but I am SO beyond desperate for help! I completed my program two years ago and have applied for the alumni association so many times. I have NEVER received an email back about anything! I have emailed them twice with no response. I even messaged the admins on the Facebook page for help and have received nothing. It's so upsetting and it's so hard trying to contact anyone. If any of you have any helpful tips or have had the same problem I would seriously appreciate anything!!!! Thank You!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter