Question about photopass sharing in September...

Looks like we got two groups full .. Bop28 isn't doing it so I added the two new interested members .. group 2's dates align well as well for mid September and group 1's for the end of the month.

Just need someone from group 2 to volunteer to be the money collector and CD burner :) and group 1 members PM me with your email addresses!

Group 1

SerinaEmily
newtodlc
SpinningMakesUDisney
Vanessasmom
liliagm

Group 2 so far

PAPrincess
Punky's Mama
taraprather
Makdyn
tinaluis
I am willing to coordinate & burn the cd's here for group 2. I think I need to switch into that group because my dates are 9/9-9/18. Could I switch with taraprather as her dates actually meet up to yours? Please let me know if there are any objections to me switching groups. I don't think I will be able to be in Group 1 because there is a gap in dates and you have to be consecutive, KWIM? Let me know. I'd love to coordinate. :)

I'm a part of group 2, Yeah! Thank you for offering to coordinate VanessasMom, Jennifer! I will try to figure out how exactly to PM you my email address, etc to coordinate.

I am so excited!!:cheer2:

Looks like we have a volunteer or two to coordinate group 2, so I will not add to the offers. We leave for a vacation (not WDW) tomorrow, so I will not be back for a week or so to check this thread.

Just wanted to reiterate that I am a go for group 2 even if I am silent here for a while. A week without the Dis but I will not be in the World - how will I manage??? :confused3

I am so excited to have the shared photopass lined up so early!!!

How does this look?

Group 1

SerinaEmily - coordinator - PM with your email addresses :) September 21 - October 1
newtodlc - September 22 - 27
SpinningMakesUDisney - September 22 - 27
taraprather - September 16 - 23
liliagm - September 26 - 30

Group 2

Vanessasmom - coordinator - PM with your email addresses :) - September 9 - 18
PAPrincess - September 1 - 11
Punky's Mama - September 15 - 22
Makdyn - September 12 - 18
tinaluis - September 16 - 29

Thank you SerinaEmily for coordinating all of this for us! I PM'd VanessasMom with my info. I am so excited to have this all taken care of so early, one less thing to worry about. This is great!!!

A little over 3 months till our trips, YES!!

I'm sorry to throw a monkeywrench into the plan, but I'm thinking that I should be in Group 1. I read on the Photopass website that pics had to be looked at within thirty days?? Is that right? So if someone in our group is starting out on 9/1, would my return date of 9/29 (and actually later because we're driving) throw things off? I just don't want to screw things up and I've never used Photopass before. Anyone with some experience know the answer to this?

hmmm .. I *think* you're able to view/order pictures on the photopass website for 30 days after you register your photopass card on the site .. so really it would be a matter of not registering yours until the end of the month after the last person is back? I'll look into it and as well .. if someone else joins whos dates mesh better then we can do some switching around.

... but for the sake of argument maybe we should put you in group 1 now anyways and switch you with taraprather just going by last days .. that would even up the gap a bit too .. ill do that now I don't think anyone minds at this point :)

Group 1

SerinaEmily - coordinator - PM with your email addresses :) September 21 - October 1
newtodlc - September 22 - 27
SpinningMakesUDisney - September 22 - 27
liliagm - September 26 - 30
tinaluis - September 16 - 29

Group 2

Vanessasmom - coordinator - PM with your email addresses :) - September 9 - 18
PAPrincess - September 1 - 11
Punky's Mama - September 15 - 22
Makdyn - September 12 - 18
taraprather - September 16 - 23

I did a rough calculation of the cost of the CD ($125) plus shipping and tax (6.5% right?) plus the cost of the CD to burn the pictures on plus estimated shipping (I guessed at $5 but I would think it may be cheaper?) and I came to a total of $33 each .. does that look good to everyone? If i can I will try to separate each family's pictures so that your CD will not have 200 pictures of others on it.
I emailed Photopass to ask if there is a limit as to the number of pictures they will burn on the CD as well.

and yes it looks like we have 30 days from the day the pass is issued at the park to claim it on the site .. and then they stay on the site for another 30 days thereafter but with all our dates it looks like it will work fine.
I will give you my photopass login information and when we each get back we can register our cards on the site and start editing them. I think I'm the last one back on October 1 and I will add my pictures and then order the photoCD by the end of that week and I'm sure we'll be well within the time frame.

I may be a bit late, but I'd be interested in a photopass share for September.

Our vacation dates are Sept 21-30, so I guess I'd be best in the later group or in a 3rd group.

Let me know if this would work out. I'd be happy to burn the CDs for a group too.

Always ;-)
Hunzi

hey :) we'll be at POP the same time .. let's see if more people join and can create a 3rd group and if not we'll squeeze you in somewhere :)

We are going from Sept 12th to the 17 and would love to join a group if there is one available.

I will be traveling Sept 14-23 and would be glad to coordinate a group. I'm coordinating one now for my aunt and uncle (who are at the world right now!), so I'll have one time of doing this under my belt by the time my trip comes up. If anyone is interested in joining a group with me, please PM me!

Just to let you know -- there is no limit to how many photos can be on a cd. I sent the same question to Disney Photopass last week.

I will be traveling Sept 14-23 and would be glad to coordinate a group. I'm coordinating one now for my aunt and uncle (who are at the world right now!), so I'll have one time of doing this under my belt by the time my trip comes up. If anyone is interested in joining a group with me, please PM me!

Just to let you know -- there is no limit to how many photos can be on a cd. I sent the same question to Disney Photopass last week.

I'm going Sept 6 - 15 and would love to get to in a group. What a great idea! Thanks so much!

Sent you a PM :goodvibes

This thread is coming together great! I got 2 pm's with email addresses so far for group 2. Looks like there's a Group 3 now.

I actually wasn't considering getting the photopass before because it was so pricey, but now I'm REALLY excited to afford it! My husband and I never get our picture taken together because one of us always has to take the picture. I think we may have 5 pics of us together in the last 5 years.

You know it's bad when the preschool teacher asks you to send in a family picture and you have to send one in that is a year old! :)

I'd be interested as well....
Our dates are Sept 9-Sept 16th,, If we can squeeze in there some where, I'd appriciate it.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter