Question about photopass sharing in September...

I'm always so impressed when someone is willing to put themselves out to help a bunch of strangers. Thanks for babysitting this thread and organizing the different groups. I sent you an email with all my dirt...please let me know if there is anything else I can do to make things easier for you! And as far as sorting everyone's pics...not to worry for me...I don't mind wading through other people's fun to find my family!
Martine

I will be going sept 9th-15th and if anyone would take me in thier group i would be very thankful.
please pm me!!:thumbsup2

just a thought, i have read on another post that someone had 600 pic on their photopass alone and with the editing she did the 6oo photos took three cds!!

and no problem Martine lol .. I'm too Type A to give up control of things so I enjoy organizing stuff like this lol.

she didnt have to pay extra for the cds, but it will cost extra for the person of each group that will burn the cds for that group. so you should make a cost per cd charge to be fair to everyone. please let me know if there is room in a group!:banana:

Vanessa,

I would like to join a group. We would never get this on our own but this makes it much more affordable!! My husband said the same thing - Now he can be in the picture :-).

For our preschool picture we had to use the time on our camera in our living room the day before we had to give it to the teacher LOL

It seems I can't PM so my email is melindaj@optonline.net

THanks

I was thinking though that if I saved all of them to my computer I'd be able to pick and chose which ones to view on which CD. No promises I'll have the time though lol but I could try :)

Looks like GoofItUp is going to head up group 3 .. anyone not in a group should PM GoofItUp and then you can post who is in group 3 when you've all talked.

We would love to share a photopass CD with someone. Our dates are Sept 16-22. Please let me know who to send information too! Thank you!

We'll be at DW in late September and I would LURVE to share a photopass with a few people. Soooo...when would be a good time to start asking (begging) for other participants and what is an ideal number of people? Is there a seasoned veteran out there willing to guide me (particularly someone going in September...wink, wink)?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!
:confused:

I am going 9/19 - 9/24 ....I would be in . I participated in one for MAy and LOVED just having them take tons of pictures knowing I would be able to get them all. LMK

I would love to get in on this! We will be there 8/26-9/2. Please let me know what you need me to do! Thanks!

Vanessa,

I would like to join a group. We would never get this on our own but this makes it much more affordable!! My husband said the same thing - Now he can be in the picture :-).

For our preschool picture we had to use the time on our camera in our living room the day before we had to give it to the teacher LOL

It seems I can't PM so my email is melindaj@optonline.net

THanks
I'll add you to my group.

I'm not Vanessa though, that's my daughter's name. :) I'm Jennifer.

As far as I'm concerned, I wouldn't mind having more than 5 people join into Group 2. That's less money we have to spend...

I'll add you to my group.

I'm not Vanessa though, that's my daughter's name. :) I'm Jennifer.

As far as I'm concerned, I wouldn't mind having more than 5 people join into Group 2. That's less money we have to spend...

Our MAy group had 7 families.... we all pitched in $24.00 that included shipping and making the discs.... I'll join any group who will have me !!LMAO

Hey gang!

Should I PM GoofItUp or am I already in with SerinaEmily? Just trying to know my place in the world. ;-)

Always ;-)
Hunzi

Hey gang!

Should I PM GoofItUp or am I already in with SerinaEmily? Just trying to know my place in the world. ;-)

Always ;-)
Hunzi

PM GoofItUp to see if they need more members in group 3 and if not then PM me and let me know and I'll add you to group 1 as your dates fit well :)

Here's what I've got for Group 3:

GoofItUp - Sept 14-23
Disneydaz - Sept 6-16
Cajunblaze - Sept 9-15
mjhd - Aug 26-Sept 2
MikeAidanEoinMom - Sept 19-24
le9397 - Sept 6-15
Chelley00 - Sept 16-22

The only date I'm a little concerned with is mjhd's since we only have a 30-day window to get the pictures ordered. Is there an earlier group that still has space available?

SerinaEmily - Would it be possible to edit your first post on page one to keep a running tally on who's in what group so that no one gets left out? It might also help us align dates a little better. Or if it would be easier we could start a new thread and I could post on page one to keep a list. Let me know which we should do.

I know that there is no limit to the number of pictures you can have on the Photopass CD per an email from Disney Photopass Customer Service. I'm assuming they will send multiple CD's if you have too many pics for the first CD. At least for my group, the cost of burning an extra cd is nominal since my DH buys these in bulk. The extra cost if multiple cd's were used would be with shipping. Even that would probably not be more than a couple of dollars, right?

And finally, if anyone wanted to get a cd with just their pics, they could always upload all of their pics to Wal-Mart (or wherever) and have a cd made of just those pics. For my group, I'll copy all pics to the new cd's....I'm too nervous I would leave a picture out for someone if I tried to separate them!

I am interested in a swap also. I don't mind heading another group if you get another one going. My dates are Sept 1-10. Let me know Thanks Ashli

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter