Question about dining plan.

MinniesYooHoo

With the cows and the chickens, they all sound lik
OK. So I have a friend I'm asking a question for. (I swear its not me using the excuse of "a friend" Ha Ha) She has asked me to help her plan a trip for her family for next October. She wants to get the dining plan for everyone but her 4 year old son. Now, I know that everyone in the room has to be the same as far as tickets and dining plan. She says she's just going to call and tell them that he has allergies so can't be on the dining plan. Will this really work?

OK. So I have a friend I'm asking a question for. (I swear its not me using the excuse of "a friend" Ha Ha) She has asked me to help her plan a trip for her family for next October. She wants to get the dining plan for everyone but her 4 year old son. Now, I know that everyone in the room has to be the same as far as tickets and dining plan. She says she's just going to call and tell them that he has allergies so can't be on the dining plan. Will this really work?

No. They'll be great about helping him with his allergies and making sure there's food he can eat though! ;)

No, that won't work.
Disney is very strict about this requirement.
There are reports of even folks with feeding tubes who are unable to eat, having to have the plan.
Sorry

I figured. I've never heard of this being allowed before. I'll have to break the news to her. Thanks y'all!,

No. It won't work. Everyone in the room has to be on the same dining plan. Even if there was a party member who was physically unable to eat, they would have to be on the same dining plan.

As others have said, it won't work. One of my friends went last Oct with a child that had a feeding tube. He could not eat or drink anything by mouth and she had a doctor's note stating such, but they still had to get him a plan. They used most his credits for food for their 2.5 year old but she said they did have credits deducted for him at CM's and Ohana.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter