Question about dining plan.

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by MinniesYooHoo, Jan 10, 2014.

1. MinniesYooHoo

MinniesYooHoo With the cows and the chickens, they all sound lik

OK. So I have a friend I'm asking a question for. (I swear its not me using the excuse of "a friend" Ha Ha) She has asked me to help her plan a trip for her family for next October. She wants to get the dining plan for everyone but her 4 year old son. Now, I know that everyone in the room has to be the same as far as tickets and dining plan. She says she's just going to call and tell them that he has allergies so can't be on the dining plan. Will this really work?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mom2AidanAndEli

mom2AidanAndEli DIS Veteran

No. They'll be great about helping him with his allergies and making sure there's food he can eat though! ;)

4. Hopefully

Hopefully DIS Veteran

No, that won't work.
    Disney is very strict about this requirement.
    There are reports of even folks with feeding tubes who are unable to eat, having to have the plan.
    Sorry

5. MinniesYooHoo

MinniesYooHoo With the cows and the chickens, they all sound lik

I figured. I've never heard of this being allowed before. I'll have to break the news to her. Thanks y'all!,

6. MakiraMarlena

MakiraMarlena It's a big black fish to you

No. It won't work. Everyone in the room has to be on the same dining plan. Even if there was a party member who was physically unable to eat, they would have to be on the same dining plan.

7. MSLRAC

MSLRAC DIS Veteran

As others have said, it won't work. One of my friends went last Oct with a child that had a feeding tube. He could not eat or drink anything by mouth and she had a doctor's note stating such, but they still had to get him a plan. They used most his credits for food for their 2.5 year old but she said they did have credits deducted for him at CM's and Ohana.