• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

QueenDoOver's Completed (REALLY!) TR for Jack and Nathan's Surprise Bday Trip

What an awesome last day of the trip you had! Especially gifting the FPs to such a deserving group of people. ;)

I can't believe you did all that in DL, rode the double decker, got to DCA, etc etc etc! You are my new hero.

Well Molly, I am glad that I am someone's hero! Seriosly, it is all about your cohort and if they are on the same page as you or not. Nathan and I are very like minded at DL, other than he might choose a few different rides than I would have.

Thanks for reading my grand finale!

I wish you were, too!

Though I mentioned your name the other day in my new trip report, just in case you were lurking, because I noticed that WDW's Halloween party fireworks were just about the same as the ones we saw with you when you and your friends held spots and invited us in! Just without the big ball thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter