Q&C voucher use week of Christmas

Super_Grover

Earning My Ears
Since my other post kind of ran on I decided to shorten it, but forgot most of the voucher use. Here are some of the places we ate: Beaches and Cream used 2 vouchers and got 2 soft drink, a chicken sandwich with fries, a prime rib sub with onion rings and a Milky Way sundae and a No Way Jose. The 2 vouchers cost $22.50 and the bill came to $43.61 before tip . We also got a kids meal which was billed separately consisting of hot dog, fries, drink and cookie for around $7.00. We couldnt even finish the ice cream. great value. We also ate at Pure and Simple in Epcot where we used 3 vouchers and ordered 3 chicken salad croissants. The sandwich comes with chips but I asked if we could get the soup instead and there was no problem. So we got 3 wedding soups, 3 soft drinks and 3 soft serve ice creams in a cup. The bill was $43.01 so saved another $10. Everything was very good here. We usually stop here because they always have a different soup . Last time we ate there they served a corn chowder that was fantastic. We also ate at the Columbia House at the Magic Kingdom. Here we also used 3 vouchers, but this time it was for 6 people instead of 4. (BC and Pure and Simple-4 people) We ordered 3garden galley salads, 3 diet cokes 3side fries and 3 slices apple pie. In our opinion this is the best salad offered at Disney. It has chicken , pineapple, walnuts , feta cheese with a vinegrette dressing. The bill came to $43.61. another $10 savings. We also ate at Cosmic rays and got 2 double bacon cheeseburgers with fries, 2 soft drinks and 2 ice cream bars which came to $27.62. saved around $5. Pop Century food court has a sandwich section which was very good and a good savings with the vouchers. Since our vouchers didnt list Pop Century I asked if we could use them there. No problem. We used the vouchers there several times saving at least $3 to $5 per person depending on what we ordered. Since we purchased the refillable mugs the first day , we would either get milk or juice that we could take back to the room along with our meal. We usually got a sandwich with chili cheese fries as the side and choc cake or cheese cake. The food there wasnt bad for a food court. The vouchers can save you quite a bit of money . We usually didnt order dessert that often , but with the vouchers and sharing it was worth it. Hope this helps

thanks although now I wish I had ordered a few more vouchers!

Mousesavers.com recommends Florida Orlando tickets. I'm in Canada, so I can't purchase via Hotsavers or Connections. Anyone have experience with Florida Orlando tickets?
Thanks!

haven't ordered from them but did notice they have a few different breakfast vouchers and most of theirs cost more so make sure they will still give you savings. I think they could be as much as $4 more per voucher( haven't checked there for a long time so this may or may not still be true) which might really limit where they would save you$,

Can someone explain this to me?? I will be there is 2 weeks, is this something that will work for me??

Deb::MinnieMo

go to the 'budget' board and the first thread on connections vouchers ( get acup of coffee first it is long! lol) has all the information you would ever want. it may be alittle late ot order for this trip just cause while they came for most in about a week but it could be close for your next trip and they expire in may ( although I am pretty sure you can return them) they may overnight but that might take up alot of the savings. www.allearsnet.com has menus so you cansee if the vouchers would work for your group

Thanks for posting. We used some vouchers on our last visit and saved too. It was nice prepaying for them because we came back home with money in our pockets. That was a first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter