PTR for the planning obsessed....Updated 11/5 We're home now.

Wow, Heidi!! Amazing! You are so so so organized!! :worship:
Thanks!
I'm amazed at how organized you are! That is all so impressive.

I went through so much effort last trip with all my tip envelopes and barely used any of them. Mousekeeping wouldn't take the tips when they were in the envelopes, and my father ended up putting most of the restaurant tips on his room account. Oh well, they were appreciated by the few CM's that I did get to give them to.
I didn't do restaurant tip envelopes.....those just seem ackward to me. I've always done Mousekeeping tip env. and have never had any problems with them taking them!

All sorts of Halloween events planned at AK and the resorts!!! Did you see it on the wdwinfo page? Here it is:
I've already made notes on my notes!

Heidi,

To John: "Mr. Poppins" here's to pushing the stroller, changing diapers, taking pictures w/ the lovely Princesess, letting your wife SHOP till She DROPS, eating, touring, resting and having a Magical time!:wizard:

To Liam: "the BIG-Cutie" here's to your first trip, first time seeing the castle, seeing Mickey, riding Dumbo, staying up late, sleeping in your stroller, being just too cute for all those characters and so much more! pirate:

To Heidi: "super DISNEY Mom" here's to a great trip, may plan A-B-C-....work their magic for you, may flexibilty rule the roost if something goes amuck, have fun, live in all the great memories of your son's first trip and enjoy the new stuff, the small stuff and everything in between, happy shopping and figuring out how to bring it all back, here's to restful nights and just a practically perfect trip in everyway!:yay:

Have a GREAT TIME stay safe and healthy!

Love,

Scrappie (j-)

Thanks! :hug:

Wow, a big :thumbsup2 on the organization! I can't believe your countdown calendar is so full! It seems like just yesterday you were posting it with all those numbers to put stickers on!! :goodvibes
The last 100 days have flow by!

OMG! 3 days!
Now it's 2!!!!!

Hi Heidi - Love the organization stuff! I sent you a PM... Amy
Thanks for the PM....all taken care of now.

I have GOT to get to Disney for Halloween! Not this year maybe but that sounds fantastic!

I can't believe your trip is here already!

Vacation Day Eight Sunday November 2, 2008

I'm calling this our Free to Choose Day....our sort of Rock the Vote day!

It's so up in the air that I'll just show you the sheet we will be working off of:

Breakfast Plans
A Eat in room
B Whispering Canyon Cafe ADR @ 8:15am
C Captain Cook's CS at the Poly if we didn't go on Thursday
D Old Port Royale
E Offsite restaurant/Golden Corral Buffet

Morning to Mid-Afternoon Plans
9-10 am to 1-2 pm
A Tour Epcot
B Blizzard Beach
C Explore Fort Wilderness Campground
D Make Up any touring at MK, DS or AK that was majorly missed
E Hang-out at resort

Late Afternoon Plans
1-2 pm to 4-5 pm
A Nap/Relax/Play at resort
B Exlpore Fort Wilderness Campground
C Blizzard Beach
D
E

Dinner Plans
5 pm to 7:30 pm
A Kona Café ADR at 6:05 pm
B 1900 Park Fare ADR at 5:35 pm
C Offsite at Cheese Cake Factory
D QS TBD
E

After Dinner Plans
6:30-8 pm to ???
A Return to Epcot
B Return or Hop to MK for Wishes at 8pm
C Hang-out at resort
D Do anything that was majorly missed earlier in the week
E

I have a touring plan ready to go if we pick Epcot. Right now I'd like to do at least a half day at Epcot.

I have no pictures to go with this post.....sorry.

Heidi, I don't know if we'll be on at the same time before you leave.

Honey, I just want to wish you a wonderful time on your trip. I know you'll create so many happy family memories, and I can't wait to read all about them. And if it isn't too weird, I will definitely be thinking of you this week. Especially on Halloween. (As I'm coaxing my son into some kind of costume ;) )

Take plenty of pics, and have a great time! :goodvibes

Oh, and I love your rock the vote day!

Heidi~~If I miss you the rest of today, have an amazing time! Enjoy the time with your family at the World. We can't wait to hear all about it! See you soon. :goodvibes

What time should we expect you Heidi?! LOL ...I cannot wait to hear about your trip!

Just found your PTR today :surfweb: It was a fun read. You have inspired my to binder greatness :worship:

Just in time to say hope you have a wonderful magical time pixiedust:

Cant wait to hear all about the trip

Safe travels

Vacation Day Nine Monday November 3, 2008

Full Epcot Day

Breakfast: in room
Lunch: Yorkshire Fish and Chips or Food & Wine Booths
Dinner: Noshing around the World at F&W Booths or Teppan Edo.

We’ll going to try to see and do as much as possible in both FW and SW plus the F&W booths. We don’t plan to do any of the special F&W presentations.

Pictures from 2005

9_11_05001.jpg

9_11_05002.jpg

9_11_05003.jpg

9_11_05016.jpg

9_11_05040.jpg

9_11_05042.jpg

9_11_05044.jpg

Vacation Day Ten Tuesday November 4, 2008

Departure Day

We’ll pack up, have breakfast at the food court and drive to the airport. We should land back in NH by 2:30pm….then it’s an hour drive home. Before going home we have to stop at the town hall and VOTE. After that I’ll be glued to CNN and hopefully munching on some goodie that I brought home with me.

We’ll all packed….except the Laptop! I had my lemon-aide pedi today. Ahhhhhhhh……so relaxing. Ladies treat yourself to a pedi soon at a nice spa.

We’ll be up at 4am tomorrow….hopefully I can get some sleep tonight. By this time tomorrow night we should be waiting for a table at Beaches and Cream!

I thank you all for your warm well wishes for our vacation. I’m going to try to take tons of pictures to share with you when I get back.

Oh, Heidi, I hope you have a wonderfully magical trip!!! I'll miss you while you are gone, but I can't wait to read all about your adventures and see all of your photos!

Well, Heidi, John, and Liam should be all checked in and unpacked at Caribbean Beach Resort. I bet they are at the Boardwalk even as I type this! :goodvibes

Heidi, I hope you're having a great time! Have been thinking about you guys and hope everything is going swimmingly! :thumbsup2

Hopefully the flight was uneventful and y'all are off to a fabulous vacation start. Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter