PS Snafu for Lunch at MGM . . . . . .

donna in Oz

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
We really enjoy seeing Four 4 A Dollar preceding Beauty & The Beast. You need to show up about 20-30 minutes before the show starts in order to catch their full performance.

The two earliest shows are at 12:15 and 1:30. The way I figure it, we would either have to have lunch around 10:30 (to be at B&TB by 11:45), or, for the 1:30 show, have lunch no later than 11:45 (to be at B&TB by 1:00). We really didn't want to eat lunch that early.

The next showing is at 3:30; we'd want to be there at 3:00, but would get out at 4:00. This would be a little late for lunch and also, I'm thinking that the S&MC Parade would be running at 4:00, possibly 5:00. So we don't want to be eating when it's time to claim our parade spot.

We were really hoping to have lunch at Prime Time; suggestions??

Stars and Motorcars is not at 4 -- I think it's at 5:30. You have plenty of time for the late ps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter