Proposal

FmrCastMembr

I was a CM through the College Program in '87!
This might belong in another place, but I wanted to start here among others like myself.

My girlfriend and I live in Florida, one of the states that does not recognize marriage between us, but I still want to do something "official" so
that in our minds, we will really be "engaged." Her favorite, FAVORITE thing at WDW is Tower of Terror and I thought maybe that would be a good place to put that ring on her finger, instead of in front of the castle.

Do y'all know of what Cast Members can do or not do to help make it more special. I know if you let them know ahead of time, a PhotoPass photographer can be ready to take a picture. Should I speak to someone at Guest Services at Hollywood Studios as well?

Any help would be appreciated... TIA!

Go to Guest Relations at the Studios and they can help you and/or make a suggestion as to how to go about this. Congratulations! How exciting! Also I love Tower of Terror too!

Also I am a former CP as well from '96. I worked at the Studios.

Such a cool idea!!! Get the last service elevator of the evening and you just may get it all to yourselves....

I proposed to my partner at WDW in the fall of 2010. We have since married and are now expecting a baby boy. Disney luck, I say :)

Good luck and report back!

Thanks for the replies and ideas! I had thought probably the best thing to do was go to Guest Relations and talk to them about it. Congrats on your upcoming bundle of joy, joan!

I'll keep y'all posted!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter