"Princess Castle. Where's Princess Castle?!" A Princess' review with Pics!

Yeah! An update - and a great update at that! :thumbsup2

How awful to be stuck on the monorail for such a long time & to miss your Coral Reef ADR. :sad2:

Great update! I LOVE that picture of Nora you've used as your avatar. What a cutie!!

Okay, I just read the whole thing so far and now I'm up to speed! I'm really enjoying your tr and I can't wait for more! :goodvibes

Thanks for the update. Sorry you couldnt make your CR ressie:sad1:
Glad Disney World wasnt blown up:scared1:
We wouldnt be able to go ourselves in 50 days if that happened:rotfl:
Now Im heading over to your sisters report..
Nora looks like she is really enjoying herself! Such a cutie!

Okay, so I can't believe all the blame I am getting for these stupid pictures! They aren't even that great!!!!!!!!

Here is the one Kelly just HAD to have...it is of where we were stuck on the monorail for such a long time - I think I took the picture from Coral Reef to show how close we were!

404.jpg

Here is Nora dancing to the Bryan Adams cover band - she likes to dance!!

409.jpg

I believe I had to point out this hidden Mickey to Kelly - amature!

410.jpg

This is cute of Nora and Grammie looking at the window in the sports shop in England

411.jpg

:sad2: Sorry for holding up the posts! I'll post on the dining report soon - I'm just sad that we only have one more day to post about. Let's go back so we can start a pre-trippie....MNSSHP and Epcot Food & Wine fest please!!!!!! :banana:

LOVED your last installment! Thanks for all the delicious details, and YES, I will hop over to your sis's report and read about all the yummy treats she has to tell us about ;) Bomb dogs????!!!!! :scared1: I always thought that WDW would be a tempting target, but am glad to hear they seem to be on task for keeping us safe!

Thanks for your hard work on your report. Always so many fun things you do!

Yes, it definitely is a scary thought, but as we learned on KTTK they are doing things to keep us safe that you could never imagine them doing! ::cop:
So happy you like my TR. I can't believe it's almost over!

Yeah! An update - and a great update at that! :thumbsup2

How awful to be stuck on the monorail for such a long time & to miss your Coral Reef ADR. :sad2:

Coral Reef will have to go back to the top of our to do list for our next trip. With each failed attempt our expectations of it keep getting higher though!:lmao:

Just read all the pages tonight. What fun! Cannot wait to read about your last day!:cool2:
:cheer2: YAY!

Great update! I LOVE that picture of Nora you've used as your avatar. What a cutie!!
Thanks! Oh, and the avatar--I'm just amazed I was able to figure out how to do it all by myself!:goodvibes

Okay, I just read the whole thing so far and now I'm up to speed! I'm really enjoying your tr and I can't wait for more! :goodvibes
Glad you're enjoying the TR. I'll probably be procrastinating with the next post just because it's going to be the last full day!:sad2:

Great update! I didn't realize there was more than one pool at the Poly.

Yuppers. Evidently you're not the only one who didn't realized there were 2 because the quiet pool was always that-quiet!:beach:

Thanks for the update. Sorry you couldnt make your CR ressie:sad1:
Glad Disney World wasnt blown up:scared1:
We wouldnt be able to go ourselves in 50 days if that happened:rotfl:
Now Im heading over to your sisters report..
Nora looks like she is really enjoying herself! Such a cutie!

50 DAYS! Do you have your countdown made yet?! hehe! I'm so excited for you. What's the first thing on your agenda?pixiedust:

Okay, so I can't believe all the blame I am getting for these stupid pictures! They aren't even that great!!!!!!!!

Here is the one Kelly just HAD to have...it is of where we were stuck on the monorail for such a long time - I think I took the picture from Coral Reef to show how close we were!

404.jpg

Here is Nora dancing to the Bryan Adams cover band - she likes to dance!!

409.jpg

I believe I had to point out this hidden Mickey to Kelly - amature!

410.jpg

This is cute of Nora and Grammie looking at the window in the sports shop in England

411.jpg

:sad2: Sorry for holding up the posts! I'll post on the dining report soon - I'm just sad that we only have one more day to post about. Let's go back so we can start a pre-trippie....MNSSHP and Epcot Food & Wine fest please!!!!!! :banana:

I guess there weren't that many good ones afterall:guilty: Thanks for posting them though! Food and Wine?! Sign me up!! As for MNSSHP will you make us cool costumes? What could we go as-the mean stepsisters? Hehe.
It's finally Friday for you! YAY!:cheer2:

Just wanted say hello. Hope you have a great day!:goodvibes
:wave2: HI! Hope your day is going well. When do you get to start planning your fall trip??

I have just spent my day at work reading your TR! It's awesome. It has made my Friday fly by! ::yes::

Here are the comments I remember, in no particular order mind you. ;)
Nora is the cutest, I have loved reading about her reactions. I'm sorry you were stuck on the monorail, I think I might have panicked had I been there through that. I'm from Maine too, but living in Mass. now. :crazy2: I really want to do the KTTK tour, I might try to fit in on our next trip.

I'm going to head over to the food portion now, I think you need to book your next trip so I can read your PTR! :hyper:

I'm new to this thread. I really enjoyed reading your reviews and you had a great pics. Really looks you had a great time.

Have a nice day. :)

ohh!! a new report that I am in love with. How much fun was this trip. We also had a grumpy day at Epcot.

I have just spent my day at work reading your TR! It's awesome. It has made my Friday fly by! ::yes::

Here are the comments I remember, in no particular order mind you. ;)
Nora is the cutest, I have loved reading about her reactions. I'm sorry you were stuck on the monorail, I think I might have panicked had I been there through that. I'm from Maine too, but living in Mass. now. :crazy2: I really want to do the KTTK tour, I might try to fit in on our next trip.

I'm going to head over to the food portion now, I think you need to book your next trip so I can read your PTR! :hyper:

Yay, new blood! Hehe. I'm glad you are enjoying the report and even more happy to hear that it allowed you to get through your Friday at work!;) Thanks for the compliment about Nora. She is such a good girl:goodvibes As far as the monorail goes, we probably should have been more freaked out than we were. Honestly, we were just mad to be missing our ADR! :lmao: Buuuut...of course we were thankful that everything turned out to be okay. Thank goodness for bomb sniffing doggies! A fellow Mainer-yay. My Aunt emailed me this morning and said that it was 26 below zero there!:scared1: Okay, what else-oh, yes the KTTK tour. If you have time/money to do it I would go for it. I think that probably most seasoned DISers could host that tour! hehe..okay, I'll stop bugging you now..Kelly

I'm new to this thread. I really enjoyed reading your reviews and you had a great pics. Really looks you had a great time.

Have a nice day. :)
:wave2: HI! Welcome! So glad you are enjoying my TR. We did have a great time and can't wait to start planning another trip! Have a good night!pixiedust:

ohh!! a new report that I am in love with. How much fun was this trip. We also had a grumpy day at Epcot.
Yippee!:cheer2: You guys don't understand how happy it makes me to have people actually reading and enjoying my TR! It was a wonderful trip. It was nice to have just the girls. Oh..and as far as "grumpy" days in EPCOT goes--I can remember waaay back to one of our first trips to Disney a day at EPCOT that was just a nightmare-everyone arguing over where to eat, where to go, etc. Yuck! Maybe my family is grumpy prone in EPCOT:confused3 Anyway, thanks for reading!:flower3:

loved the report and photos! can't wait to go!:cool1:
Yay! Glad you like it! Your trip is coming fast. Are you all ready? Got those ADRs and itineraries made?! I hope so!:hourglass

Yay, new blood! Hehe. I'm glad you are enjoying the report and even more happy to hear that it allowed you to get through your Friday at work!;) Thanks for the compliment about Nora. She is such a good girl:goodvibes As far as the monorail goes, we probably should have been more freaked out than we were. Honestly, we were just mad to be missing our ADR! :lmao: Buuuut...of course we were thankful that everything turned out to be okay. Thank goodness for bomb sniffing doggies! A fellow Mainer-yay. My Aunt emailed me this morning and said that it was 26 below zero there!:scared1: Okay, what else-oh, yes the KTTK tour. If you have time/money to do it I would go for it. I think that probably most seasoned DISers could host that tour! hehe..okay, I'll stop bugging you now..Kelly
Where in Maine are you from? I'm from southern Maine, almost NH really but I lived up near Augusta for about four years.
I wonder where they keep those bomb sniffing doggies....:scratchin

Where in Maine are you from? I'm from southern Maine, almost NH really but I lived up near Augusta for about four years.
I wonder where they keep those bomb sniffing doggies....:scratchin

A little south of Bangor. We actually are driving up there tomorrow in the AM. My dh's father is in the hospital:sad2: Anyway, it is a 10 hour drive from where we are in NY. BLAH! As many times as we've done the drive it doesn't get any shorter. It's like we get to the Maine border and we still have 3 1/2 hrs to go!

How awful to be able to see the restaurant from the monorail?

What were the crowds like on the monorail? I imagine people were getting a bit cranky waiting all that time. I have to say I'm surprised Disney didn't get something special ready for you like a fast pass or something to make up for it. They are usually so good about stuff like that.

A little south of Bangor. We actually are driving up there tomorrow in the AM. My dh's father is in the hospital:sad2: Anyway, it is a 10 hour drive from where we are in NY. BLAH! As many times as we've done the drive it doesn't get any shorter. It's like we get to the Maine border and we still have 3 1/2 hrs to go!
I'm sorry to hear about your DH's father.
A 10 hour drive is rough! I remember going to look at colleges in Bangor and after the 3 1/2 hour ride to get home I thought NO WAY. :rotfl: My brother did end up there for college though.

How awful to be able to see the restaurant from the monorail?

What were the crowds like on the monorail? I imagine people were getting a bit cranky waiting all that time. I have to say I'm surprised Disney didn't get something special ready for you like a fast pass or something to make up for it. They are usually so good about stuff like that.

I think in our monorail car there was a group of four adults and four children as well as us. So I guess I would consider that not too crowded. I'm not sure how full the other cars were. And yes, we definitely were all getting cranky!:scared: I didn't even consider them giving us anything, actually, we were just glad to be off!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter