"Princess Castle. Where's Princess Castle?!" A Princess' review with Pics!

Hehe! They very well may be! Nora usually isn't that attached to pooh, but that day she wouldn't put him down! I wish Nora had some little girls to play with. All my friends have boys!

Nora turned 28 months the day we returned from the trip. It's funny because everytime we take her we think, "oh, she's gonna be so much fun this trip, so much better than last time"--and she is! Just keeps getting more fun and such a huge difference in her since our April trip! :scared1: scary!

It's the same with us. All of our friends have little boys and Belle has not interest in little boy things. She is already so girly.

That's right around the time we are hoping to take Belle. She will be 29 months. I just hope she will be as well behaved as your little princess.

I love your double report - sharing the burden of reporting between sisters is a great idea! :goodvibes

Thanks! I'm glad you are enjoying both! Sarah definitely wanted to do the food report before we even left for this trip. She spent a lot of time checking out the food posts and "studying". I wasn't sure whether I'd write a TR because of our failed pre-trippie, but I'm so glad that I decided to go for it. Since my DH wasn't with us for this trip he is going to read my TR-he wants to wait 'til it's completed, though. Who knows when that will be! I'll keep chugging away! :woohoo:

It's the same with us. All of our friends have little boys and Belle has not interest in little boy things. She is already so girly.

That's right around the time we are hoping to take Belle. She will be 29 months. I just hope she will be as well behaved as your little princess.

Isn't it amazing the differences in little boys vs. girls?! I always think it is so funny when Nora gets together with her "boyfriends" because the boys will be fighting over a toy and she'll be totally ignoring them, lining up animals, or some other quiet thing. I'm sure it's not like that with all boys, but boys and girls definitely play differently!

I really think that this most recent trip was a perfect age to take a little one to Disney. She was excited about everything and was pretty self-sufficient--aka didn't need bottles, baby food, sippy cups, all that! The only downfall is at 2, Nora is very "Nora do it, Nora do it"--wanting to do everything herself and trying to do things that she just can't do--but you can't tell her that! Anyway, I'm sure your DD will do fine-as long as you don't forget Pooh!;) Your 2nd honeymoon trip is coming right up! Are you ready?!:yay:

Isn't it amazing the differences in little boys vs. girls?! I always think it is so funny when Nora gets together with her "boyfriends" because the boys will be fighting over a toy and she'll be totally ignoring them, lining up animals, or some other quiet thing. I'm sure it's not like that with all boys, but boys and girls definitely play differently!

I really think that this most recent trip was a perfect age to take a little one to Disney. She was excited about everything and was pretty self-sufficient--aka didn't need bottles, baby food, sippy cups, all that! The only downfall is at 2, Nora is very "Nora do it, Nora do it"--wanting to do everything herself and trying to do things that she just can't do--but you can't tell her that! Anyway, I'm sure your DD will do fine-as long as you don't forget Pooh!;) Your 2nd honeymoon trip is coming right up! Are you ready?!:yay:

I am so ready! DH on the other hand, isn't very excited yet. I've been making him a little 'goody bag' to bring on the plane so he can get excited on the flight over.:laughing: You know, the type you would make for your four year old, only his has menu's, plans and a few Disney travel books.:laughing:

I am so ready! DH on the other hand, isn't very excited yet. I've been making him a little 'goody bag' to bring on the plane so he can get excited on the flight over.:laughing: You know, the type you would make for your four year old, only his has menu's, plans and a few Disney travel books.:laughing:

Awww...that's fun! Whatever works, right?! What is with these husbands that don't get excited and obsessed about Disney!? My husband thinks I'm totally crazy! He'll have fun once he gets there!:goodvibes

subscribing...I am enjoying reading about your wonderful trip- and your sisters reports!! I cant wait for our next trip in March so I will live yours with you as you post:thumbsup2
Our family will be staying at the Poly and it will be our first time. We are surprising our 4 kids with the present on Christmas Day!! Then I can finally adjust my siggy with the correct dates and add a TICKER:banana: so I will know exactly how many more days are left!!
Keep posting.....and Thanks

subscribing...I am enjoying reading about your wonderful trip- and your sisters reports!! I cant wait for our next trip in March so I will live yours with you as you post:thumbsup2
Our family will be staying at the Poly and it will be our first time. We are surprising our 4 kids with the present on Christmas Day!! Then I can finally adjust my siggy with the correct dates and add a TICKER:banana: so I will know exactly how many more days are left!!
Keep posting.....and Thanks

Wow, what a wonderful Christmas gift!:santa: You must be so excited to let out that surprise! We really enjoyed the Poly, as you can tell from my report, I hope;) I am anxious to post again but I'm going to wait to give Sarah a chance to catch up. Only a couple days left to tell about :( Okay, I'll stop blabbing! Thanks for reading! -Kelly

Hi Everyone! Sorry for the long delay in posting the next day of my TR! I've been very busy with Holiday must-dos! Here is a little "Christmas Cheer" for you all! I'll be getting back to the "Poly" soon. ;) It is definitely going to be a white Christmas here! -Kelly:santa:
norachristmas2008.jpg

Just catching up on your TR tonight. I've been busy prepping for the holidays. One family Christmas down...three to go!

I love the tip about the cardstock and the clipboard...definitely sticking that one on my list of things to get ready!

The picture of Nora and Santa is fabulous! Has she always been cool with the big guy? Both of my girls love talking about him, but generally freak when they see him. Our daycare center is hosting a visit from the jolly old elf on Tuesday...we'll have to see if anything has changed since last year!

Loving your trip report as well as your sisters food reviews. What a fun way to do it! Nora is adorable! Looking forward to more!

Loving your TR! :) Hubby & I have been to WDW together 10 times now, but are planning our first trip with our new baby girl for next Dec. She'll be about 15 months at the time. We are SO excited to bring her down & reading your TR with cute little Nora makes me even more excited! LOL :goodvibes

Oh my gosh that is just so cute. Nora is so adorable, you must be so proud.
Thanks! She really was into Santa this year and couldn't get enough of "Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer!" Hope you had a nice holiday. I don't care if I never see another Christmas cookie :rotfl:

Just catching up on your TR tonight. I've been busy prepping for the holidays. One family Christmas down...three to go!

I love the tip about the cardstock and the clipboard...definitely sticking that one on my list of things to get ready!

The picture of Nora and Santa is fabulous! Has she always been cool with the big guy? Both of my girls love talking about him, but generally freak when they see him. Our daycare center is hosting a visit from the jolly old elf on Tuesday...we'll have to see if anything has changed since last year!

Wow, 4 family Christmases?! You're brave ;) I hope they all went well!:santa:

Yes, the cardstock and mini clipboard worked great. Nora painted it and decorated it before we left-it was a fun project.

How did your girls do with Santa? Nora was really excited about him this year, although I did have to put her on his lap, she wasn't quite ready to run right up to him just yet! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday! I'm dreading the fact that we don't have a DIS trip to look forward to. Going in November was fun, but it's nice to have that March/April trip to break up the LONG winter!

Loving your trip report as well as your sisters food reviews. What a fun way to do it! Nora is adorable! Looking forward to more!

Thanks! I'm glad you're enjoying them. Sarah just left today to drive back to VA-she was visiting us for the holidays. Hopefully we'll get back into our posting routine ASAP!:wizard:

Looking forward to reading more... I love the way your trip seems to be so relaxed.

Yay! I'm so glad you like it! I wish I could say that I am as relaxed as my TR may make me seem:laughing: I'm def not!

:goodvibes I love your trip report so far! I look forward to reading more!

Wonderful! I'm so excited that people are reading my report!:yay:

Loving your TR! :) Hubby & I have been to WDW together 10 times now, but are planning our first trip with our new baby girl for next Dec. She'll be about 15 months at the time. We are SO excited to bring her down & reading your TR with cute little Nora makes me even more excited! LOL :goodvibes

AWW! That certainly is something to look forward to. Nora was about 8 months old when we first took her (a bit young to really appreciate the magic-but she was such a good baby!) Since you and your DH are such pros you're sure to have a wonderful time! Thanks for reading!:)

Wow, 4 family Christmases?! You're brave ;) I hope they all went well!:santa:

Yes, the cardstock and mini clipboard worked great. Nora painted it and decorated it before we left-it was a fun project.

How did your girls do with Santa? Nora was really excited about him this year, although I did have to put her on his lap, she wasn't quite ready to run right up to him just yet! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday! I'm dreading the fact that we don't have a DIS trip to look forward to. Going in November was fun, but it's nice to have that March/April trip to break up the LONG winter!

I married into the multiple Christmases. My nuclear family only had one celebration growing up. We actually skipped one this year - so we could have had 5 and one that we used to have was finally let go a few years ago. My husband's family just cannot let go of anything. The one we skipped was my husband's deceased grandfather's side of the family - his sisters and their families. I really detest those types - my husband has no idea who half the people are! I think my grandmother-in-law was a bit upset that we were no shows - but come on!!! :confused3

DD2 was so excited about meeting Santa. I had the day off, so she was playing at home before we went to meet him. She was upset that I made her leave her play food at home - she had fixed supper for Santa! :rotfl: When we got to daycare she went running ahead of us yelling "Santa, santa!" When she finally saw him she had a horrified look on her face. She didn't want to go anywhere near him. The best we got was her being held by someone *near* Santa. DD5 whispered to me later, "that's not really Santa" - I sushed her quickly and asked why. She said his beard isn't real. I made up something about Santa not being able to get everywhere people want to see him, so he'll transform his really good elves to look like him and send them out so they can tell him what the little kids wanted. She seemed to buy it...

Sarah just left today to drive back to VA-she was visiting us for the holidays. Hopefully we'll get back into our posting routine ASAP!

Wonderful! I'm so excited that people are reading my report!:yay:

Where does you sis live in VA? Im in VA too-Roanoke.
Anyway, Im looking forward to your next installment-does that say something about how boring my life is?? :rotfl:

Where does you sis live in VA? Im in VA too-Roanoke.
Anyway, Im looking forward to your next installment-does that say something about how boring my life is?? :rotfl:

Sar lives in Alexandria. Oh my gosh, I just noticed your ticker--First time at the POLY is getting close!! You must be so excited!!

Sar lives in Alexandria. Oh my gosh, I just noticed your ticker--First time at the POLY is getting close!! You must be so excited!!

Yep, we are very excited and anxious to get there. It cant come soon enough, but will be over before we know it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter