Priceline for CDN's ~ Swan & Dolphin for $69 US

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi all! I know I read about CDN's using Priceline. Has anyone here got the Swan or Dolphin for $69 US. It's all over the Resort Boards. Thanks, S

No, but it sure looks tempting to bid for. Last time I bid in that resort level we got MOWC which was nice. I read another post of someone bidding $70 and getting the Hilton.

SandraC - Hi!
I got the Swan for $69. for our upcoming weekend in May!!!!
As far as Canadians getting this rate, I don't remember any restrictions - you just plug in your name, address, credit card, etc. and they either accept your bid or not.
There is no guarantee you will get Swan/Dolphin and you do run the risk of getting priceline's other resort hotels (DT Hilton, Marriott World Congress, and a couple more) but I figured at that price it wouldn't be so bad.
I can't wait to try the Heavenly beds! Hope they rival the Four Seasons Vancouver which currently has the best hotel beds IMHO!

I've been bidding like crazy for this rate and keep getting rejected. Now I find out they're not taking $69 bids anymore...........at least for the time being. :(

Just tried Priceline for the first time last night. We got the Hilton in Downtown Disney for $69 per night April 17 and 18. I had no luck for April 12 up to $75.

My BIL tried to do this over NYE and ended up somewhere in the Downtown Disney area, there is no guarantee you will get the hotel you want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter