Priceline for CDN's ~ Swan & Dolphin for $69 US

Discussion in 'Canadian Trip Planning & Community Board' started by SandraC, Feb 23, 2003.

1. SandraC

SandraC Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k

Hi all! I know I read about CDN's using Priceline. Has anyone here got the Swan or Dolphin for $69 US. It's all over the Resort Boards. Thanks, S

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. hockey mom

hockey mom <font color=coral>Loves to do the Napkin Dance at

No, but it sure looks tempting to bid for. Last time I bid in that resort level we got MOWC which was nice. I read another post of someone bidding $70 and getting the Hilton.

4. Yzma and Kronk

Yzma and Kronk <font color=darkcoral>I survived the Pie-fest<br><

SandraC - Hi!
    I got the Swan for $69. for our upcoming weekend in May!!!!
    As far as Canadians getting this rate, I don't remember any restrictions - you just plug in your name, address, credit card, etc. and they either accept your bid or not.
    There is no guarantee you will get Swan/Dolphin and you do run the risk of getting priceline's other resort hotels (DT Hilton, Marriott World Congress, and a couple more) but I figured at that price it wouldn't be so bad.
    I can't wait to try the Heavenly beds! Hope they rival the Four Seasons Vancouver which currently has the best hotel beds IMHO!

5. CJK

CJK <font color=purple>BL II -Purple Team <br><font co

I've been bidding like crazy for this rate and keep getting rejected. Now I find out they're not taking $69 bids anymore...........at least for the time being. :(

6. Nagle

Nagle Proud Canadian

Just tried Priceline for the first time last night. We got the Hilton in Downtown Disney for $69 per night April 17 and 18. I had no luck for April 12 up to $75.

7. dsneygirl

dsneygirl <font color=blue>My little pirate is here<br><font

My BIL tried to do this over NYE and ended up somewhere in the Downtown Disney area, there is no guarantee you will get the hotel you want.