Priceline and booking HRH..

babesboo99

Veteren Disney Vacationer
I am trying to figure out how to book HRH and I was wondering how others have done it. Have you called them directly, used a travel agent, booked online etc? Wondering which is the best and less expensive way

I usually call them directly or book online through the Loews website.

Haha, I tried to extend my stay for tonight, and not a single room was available at any of the 3 hotels at any price. They said they had a bunch of people coming in. Must be for all the hoopla around the Transformers opening.

Thank you for this.....any idea how to find a cheaper rate for HRH?

If you have aaa you could call loews and see if they are offering aaa discounts for your dates. Or if you have a preferred or premier annual pass you could try for a passholder discount. A preferred pass is maybe $100 more than a 4 day pass, but could save you hundreds on a room, you would only need one annual pass for your group to get the discounted rate. If you go for more than 5 days or more than once a year it pays for itself. Plus includes free parking at the parks after your first visit with the pass.

I think we are going to have to go the direct route. it just seems easier

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter