Price of Duffy in DLP

katiesam

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

Can anyone tell me how much it costs to buy a Duffy bear at DLP?

Also, how much do the outfits cost?

Thanks in advance :goodvibes

It depends on the size and the outfit it is wearing. I bought the 20 Anniversary bear in a 9 inch and he was expensive.

Yes I saw one in jammies on the right side of main street as you enter on the corner and with a purchase he was 14 Euro.

The 17" Duffy (same as the one they sell on the Disney UK site) is 29.99 Euros. If I don't remember wrongly the sailor outfit was around 15 Euros and the sorcerer outfit was around 20 Euros.

(It's much cheaper on the Disney UK store!)

Thanks all - I've ordered one from the Disney Store :)

Now to decide if I'm too old to take him to DLP to get a photo with the real Duffy (when we finally manage to get a trip booked that is) :rotfl:

Thanks all - I've ordered one from the Disney Store :)

Now to decide if I'm too old to take him to DLP to get a photo with the real Duffy (when we finally manage to get a trip booked that is) :rotfl:

You're never too old!

When you are there do look around as different shops have different offers on! I got my Christmas Duffy fo E14.99 becacue I spent a certain amount in the Storybook Store.

I FINALLY got myself.. Erm I mean... DD a Duffy bear! £15 in the Disney store with the sailor outfit! Plus bought the pirate outfit for £8!

Just received a Duffy and outfits from the Disney Store... On the price tags it says the 17" Duffy is £20 or 30 Euros, for the pirate costume it says £12 and 20 Euros, and for the sailor costume it says £8 and 16 Euros! This is a huge price difference between pounds and euros... (And this is not even counting the current Disney Store UK promotion on Duffy and outfits!)

You're never too old!

When you are there do look around as different shops have different offers on! I got my Christmas Duffy fo E14.99 becacue I spent a certain amount in the Storybook Store.

Oh no! Don't encourage me! :rotfl::goodvibes;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter