Prepaid Photopass + now offered at DL

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by Girimama33, Jun 13, 2012.

1. laura&fam

laura&fam we must never, never doubt what no one is sure abo

That's correct. You can only get one plus card, but you can get as many regular photopass cards as you want. So the photos around the parks would be no problem. The ride photos and character meals would be the things that would be a problem. You don't need any ID to use the plus card so you can hand it off as needed for the ride photos. It would be a bit of a hassle to go back and add ride photos, but I think I would share rather than spend another $70.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. nunzia

nunzia You can't top pigs with pigs, but you CAN top Toys

We just got back and LOVED having this card. Had no trouble with it falling off at all. We just made sure whoever went on a ride had the special pass then put other photos on my AP if needed for PhotoPass pictures when we all weren't together. A little surprise. I had the lanyard on when we took grandkids on Maters and when we got off a PP photographer asked to scan my card as he had taken pictures of us on the ride. Nice!
    Aslo..they have BOATLOADS of PP photographers around. I've never seen this many out and about.

4. mydisneymoney

mydisneymoney Prince Alex's Mom

How fun. I hope they will do that for us. Good reason to wear your lanyard that way they can pick you out of the crowd.

5. mydisneymoney

mydisneymoney Prince Alex's Mom

Where is the camera shop at DCA now? It used to be right across from Soar'n. Is it still?

6. Ancient Purple

Ancient Purple Earning My Ears

This was our experience as well. We kept running into photographers who were more than happy to take photos. For the four to five days we were in DLR, we ended up with nearly 180 photos taken by staff photographers.

Pre-paid PP+ was the best deal of our trip!

7. laura&fam

laura&fam we must never, never doubt what no one is sure abo

We went mid October and there were quite a few Photopass photographers in DCA, although I wouldn't say tons, but they were pretty scarce in DL. It sounds like others are having different experiences but I just wanted to share mine so people aren't counting on having tons of photographers around. Maybe we just hit a bad couple of days but I really had to hunt down the photographers in DL.

8. Geemo

Geemo DIS Veteran

180 photos on the PPP for $69? Seems like a nice deal.

Geemo

9. belle'ssister

belle'ssister Belle's Sister

We were there in August and DCA had lots of photographers. We had several pictures taken around Buena Vista Blvd. Also Carsland, by Little Mermaid, on the wharf and Hollywood Backlot. Not as many in Disneyland.

10. Mousequake

Mousequake Mouseketeer

It's to the right at the very front of Buena Vista Street, next to the bathrooms there.

11. nunzia

I can't remember the name, but it is right at the front, to the right hand side, by the lockers. Julius Katz? don't recall...

12. nunzia

We ended up with over 300. The PP photographers really were snapping away..we got a lot of shots at each character meet, not just a couple. A lot with Merida, Rapunzel and Flynn, all the rides multiple times, Princess breakfast, Bippity. A great deal.:thumbsup2

13. dmband

dmband DIS Veteran

Can you add boarders to the photos like you can via wdw photopass?
    If so you can turn 300 into 2000 easy

14. Ancient Purple

Ancient Purple Earning My Ears

You sure can! I am up to about 500 shots now on my account with all the borders and such.

15. laurasvwee

laurasvwee Mouseketeer

yes you can add boarders and any of the extra stuff they have for each pic. I turned 200 into 380 easy. I can't say enough about how great the photographers where. They love to see people with the photo plus lanyard

16. DisFan84

DisFan84 Earning My Ears

What's the likelihood of receiving the PP+ if ordered 10 days before our trip? If it matters, we are in Portland, Oregon.

17. poohj80

poohj80 Got Hunny?

I'm trying to order my DLR Photopass+ CD online and am getting an error that I have not met the minimum requirements. I can only find a link to the WDW PhotoPass CD to order on the PhotoPass web site so assume I am not doing something correctly. Some of my photos expire today and customer service is closed. Any suggestions?

18. DharmaLou

DharmaLou Once a Princess, Always a Princess

Mine came within a week, but remember Veteran's day this week - no mail.

19. StyledSugar

StyledSugar Love The Mouse

We ordered this and received it in the mail. We have the CD and coupon for the park but where is the code for the CD when we get home?

20. poohj80

poohj80 Got Hunny?

In the brochure inside the gallery CD case.

21. StyledSugar

StyledSugar Love The Mouse

I found it. Thanks! :)