• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Prepaid Photopass + now offered at DL

Does anyone know if only the card they send you will be the only photos included on the CD?

What if a family splits up some for rides with photos and some for characters?

So, can you for sure add other Photo Pass card numbers onto the Photo Pass Plus?

Does anyone know if only the card they send you will be the only photos included on the CD?

What if a family splits up some for rides with photos and some for characters?

Yes, you can add multiple photopass cards to one PhotoCD, even this one. What's not clear is whether ride photo cast members will be able to add ride photos to a normal PhotoPass card, or just the one PhotoPass+ card.

:sad: I wish I knew about this two days ago. We are leaving in 14 days to drive down for our trip. We are not actually going to DL until Friday the 29th.

Do you think it would be safe to order it and have it sent to my brothers house under his name?

I wonder why they can't do an email version of the voucher for those of us leaving sooner???

When I ordered mine, it gave me the 14 day warning, but later said 3 to 5 day shipping will be used. If you are 14 days out or a day or two within that, your odds are pretty good of getting it ontime.

When you do the PhotoPass do you normally NOT get pictures taken at the character breakfasts? Or do those pictures NOT normally get assigned to your PhotoPass CD?
At most character meals, if there is a PhotoPass photographer, they will be out front, right after the host/hostess calls your name. Those pics will be on your PhotoCD with PhotoPass+. Once inside the eating area, it's up to you to take your own photos.

And how do the ride photos get assigned to your PhotoPass? Do you show your card to the CM at the counter where the pictures pop up, after you go on the ride? :scratchin

Yep, exactly.

Small print:

Offer Terms & Conditions: Disney PhotoPass+ Pre-arrival Package includes (1) Disneyland® Resort Disney’s Photo Gallery CD, (1) Disney’s PhotoCD Promotion Code (“Promotion Code”) for online redemption at www.disneyphotopass.com and (1) Voucher to be redeemed for your PhotoPass+ Card at any Disney’s PhotoPass® Service Sales Centers. Your Disney PhotoPass+ Pre-Arrival Package is sold as ALL SALES FINAL and is NOT ELIGIBLE FOR AN EXCHANGE OR REFUND. Your Disney Photopass+ Pre-arrival Package will arrive within 14 days from placing your order. You MUST bring your Voucher (included in your Disney PhotoPass+ Pre-arrival Package) with you to the Disneyland Resort in order to redeem it for your PhotoPass+ Card. Therefore please allot enough time to receive your Disney PhotoPass+ Pre-arrival Package. The PhotoPass+ card can only be used at the Disneyland Resort and is valid prior to the date indicated on the card. Must present your Disney PhotoPass+ Card to a cast member to have your photos taken at selection attraction and dining locations added to your Photopass+ Card. Applicable taxes will be charged to all orders.

Voucher and Promotion Code holds no cash value, is not redeemable for cash in whole or in part and is not valid for admission to Theme Parks or attractions, discounts or special privileges. Voucher and Promotion Code are not a license or contract. Not responsible for missing, lost or damaged voucher or Promotion Code. When you are ready to order your Disney’s PhotoCD, add a Disney’s PhotoCD to your shopping cart, and use the Promotion Code that was provided to you. Standard domestic shipping and handling charges for delivery of your Disney’s PhotoCD are included. Additional shipping and handling charges will apply for international or express shipping. No other offers or discounts can be applied to the order. Promotion Code can only be used once and does not apply to previously placed orders or to purchases inside a Theme Park. While the Promotion Code has no expiration date, please remember that your photos will expire based on the DisneyPhotoPass.com storage policy. Please be sure to place your order before your photos expire. Subject to restrictions and change without notice.

So it appears you need the special PhotoPass+ card to add ride and dining photos, and not just a second regular PhotoPass card that your spouse is carrying. But maybe you can request multiple PhotoPass+ cards for the same account?

This is great but I wish we could add it to our AP's. I hate to have one more card to carry around. We'll still probably do this on our next trip.

This is great but I wish we could add it to our AP's. I hate to have one more card to carry around. We'll still probably do this on our next trip.

Definitely go for it. The card they give you is durable and somewhat water resistant. Keeping track of it is the smallest of annoyances. Definitely worth the savings if you were thinking about PhotoPass or any of these perks separately.

I seem to remember folks buying a CD with the Disney images and a voucher for a photo CD from the photo location on Main Street. How much is that one? We have little ones so wouldn't be able to take advantage of the ride photos and not sure about the character dining either. Thanks!

I seem to remember folks buying a CD with the Disney images and a voucher for a photo CD from the photo location on Main Street. How much is that one? We have little ones so wouldn't be able to take advantage of the ride photos and not sure about the character dining either. Thanks!

We have done this, but I believe it was $59. So for $10 more we get the character meal and ride photos.

Can you have multiple ride pictures added for instance everytime you go on splash have a new pic added?
Then you order the cd later when you get home? Going for 6 days in Aug and are also doing Goofy's .

Can you have multiple ride pictures added for instance everytime you go on splash have a new pic added?
Then you order the cd later when you get home? Going for 6 days in Aug and are also doing Goofy's .

Yes, every time you go on one of the Photo rides, you can get another picture added to your photopass+ card by giving the cast member your card to be scanned.

Now, in addition to having the dining photos applied to your Photopass+ card, do you get the Printout that you normally get with the package? The link sure does imply that you get everything people get when they buy a "Print package at select Dining locations ($32.95 each if purchased separately)". After all, what guests get for $32.95 is an actual print.

We have done this, but I believe it was $59. So for $10 more we get the character meal and ride photos.

The link seems to imply that price is going up from $59 to $69.95, but the internet isn't as linked with the DLR as it is with WDW, so the actual main street price might stay low.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter